I Admire a Man Who Is a Good Father

I don’t care who gets mad, but a mother can NOT celebrate Father's day! You are a mother who does it all, that doesn't make you a father!🤷‍♀️
5
|
I absolutely do and that man is my father. My dad has been there for is since day one. He is funny and sarcastic but a loving devoting father. My daddy is the ideal man that every girl should look for in a man and for a son on how to treat a woman. I...
2
|
My father has always been an involved parent. It is so special to be on the receiving end of a father's love. I don't know, I think mothers love instinctively, fathers have to fall in love with their children. But when they do, and its whol...
3
|
I admire a man who is a good father. I was lucky to have one that was a good dad. However many innocent children were not that fortunate and sadly they can relate to these lyrics and send this message to their deadbeat , absent fathers : "F...
7
|
How do we forgive our fathers ?
0
|
I feel as though good dads are under appreciated. These men have my utmost respect.
0
|
My family both on my dad and mom's side has not see a good father for some time now. I don't know any man in my family that has been a good father. My step dad is a good one, the first man in my life who was actually able to take care of us...
0
|
My dad has been an amazing example to me. I love him! I was gone for 18 months in a situation where I could only email once a week, and could only talk face to face twice a year. When I got homesick, I would always want my dad. He knows how to make t...
0
|

I Admire a Man Who Is a Good Father
Categories: Dating and Relationships

I Admire a Man Who Is a Good Father | Similar Worlds