I Sometimes Feel Lonely

It’s mornings like these I feel most lonely. I’m not alone I have someone but I still earn his presence. But do to time zone difference we’re simply not able to be there when the other wakes up. And if there’s something I hate more than anything it’s...
6
|
Things take time and sometimes progress is small, I need to remind myself of this. One thing that I would like to accomplish is to be comfortable with my own company instead of feeling lonely when I am alone.
1
|
Just back to work after being on vacation and it is just so quiet and lonely today. Just seems so strange.
12
|
Its weird... Are you ever surrounded by a room full of people that you love....and you still just feel lonely.. Idk.. It's crazy.. Im not lonely ...I just feel that way deeply sometimes ... And I don't know why ...
4
|
All I ever wanted was someone who I cared about to love me back and want me back. It seemed like it might happen a couple times but never lasted and always takes a chunk of my heart with it. Takes part of me with it killing me. I don't know why ...
2
|
I guess this is why he told me not to be so positive. He knew that he'd leave me eventually.
2
|
I feel so lonely most of the time,all my friends are too busy to hang out and with me😓😓😓😓 but going out alone is boring too
8
|
Sometimes, I wish I have someone who actually cares for me & loves me for who I am. When I'm all alone I will have these kind of thoughts. Sometimes, I just wish I have someone to lean on...someone who will be there for me no matter what... ...
3
|
I remember for many years I felt this deep loneliness. It was like I was the only one in the world. I could see some people, but they would open their mouths to speak and it was like gibberish. I started working on myself and just getting in tune w...
14
|
I feel lonely a lot of time I don’t really have friends I legit just hang with one of my cousins almost everyday but I still feel lonely a lot of times .. also I want to date but I don’t want to be like some and just settle and take whomever just to ...
0
|
I feel lonely sometimes, but tonight that is void from me. I actually feel relaxed in my own presence at a sober 3 am. I spent the whole day watching Netflix for the first time in a while due to a cold coming over me. I'm typically a very busy ...
4
|
I am surrounded by people, yet still feel alone.
12
|
We feel lonely when everyone is there around and we stay unnoticed. But when we are alone with no one around, we are accompanied by the moving breeze, sound and our thoughts
1
|
When I first joined this site, it gave me a lot of suggestions for groups to join. Obviously, numerous recommendations popped up, and many of them matched my predisposition, including the topics on loneliness, but for some reason, I was adamant about...
9
|
I'm hoping to at the very least find people to talk to. Dare I say it "friends". Seem to have trouble locating like minded individuals.
7
|
Hi I'm Tim Today is one of the times I feel lonely an like nobody cares 😞 I know there's some that care and love me for me . I just not feeling it . I feel like I'm trapped in a room with no windows,just 4walls and me
2
|
I miss the puppy. It's our highest summer temperature yet and she's not answering her phone. Poor puppy's Probly by himself. Hope you're okay buddy. Miss ya.
0
|

I Sometimes Feel Lonely
Categories: Health, Loneliness

I Sometimes Feel Lonely | Similar Worlds