I Hate My Period

Why can't we lay eggs instead of blood?
3
|
Most women and girls I know act so cranky and this thing called PMSing which I don't know what the hell it is. Ladies, you're the ones that get pregnant so stop acting like bitches. Your periods doesn't give you an excuse to act so ugl...
0
|
Literally the worst feeling EVER. I feel disgusting for 3 days straight. Always changing myself. Craving food every 50 seconds. Get irritated at everything... or that’s just me on a daily? (Jk) it sucks. The pain: 10 being the worst!! The day I star...
6
|
Oh I just love getting my period.....NOT. It's a pain in the ass. Nuff said. 😡😒
7
|
My underwear looked like a crime scene this morning and although I slept on a towel, I still managed to stain my bed sheets. Angry. Very, very angry about it.
8
|
So aunt flow decided to visit me like 4 days early and decided to make cramps so annoying that I would have to wake up at nights and then go to sleep later.
3
|
Periods+ stress that I just had of having to fix my essay so I didn't have hight percent of plagiarism which safe assign doesn't that the percent of copy is from my draft of the same paper.😡
1
|
mine has started now ugh
5
|
I know Menstrual Leave is an old forgotten topic but I really wish it was practiced in the U.S. My period leaves me bedridden for three days but now that I have a job, I can't stay in bed nor can I call in sick every month. I vomit all day, I c...
3
|
I'm quite sure I toss at least 2 days each month, because I of PMS and all the symptoms. Not to mention I get everyone worried because I look like I'm about to die and want to scream while I'm trying to look like it's fine. 10+ ye...
2
|
I had to work eight hours while cramping and nauseous. It was awful. I had to fill in for my friend who had an emergency Monday only for her mother to fall and break her ankle yesterday, which understandably caused her to miss two workdays and our bo...
7
|
Have you ever stained something and felt like screaming and crying because of it? Because that is me right now. I know how to clean it but I still feel like screaming and crying in frustration.
8
|
hmmm...
11
|
Guess who ruined her pants? This champ did! 😢😡😤
4
|
I seem fine on the outsdide but inside I'm screaming. I feel like I'm giving birth to my organs and that I'll die before the week ends. And I'm nauseous. Well, it's been nice knowin' y'all. See you in the afterlife.
4
|
My stomach always makes LOUD gurgling noises before I start my period regardless of whether or not I eat food. It's so embarrassing cuz it wakes my roommate up...anybody else have to deal with this? Or is it just me?
2
|
10:56 AM ☾*°*°☾*°*°☾*°*°☾*°*°☾*°*°☾*°*°☾*°*°☾*°*°☾*°*°☾*°*°☾*°*°☾*°*°☾ I feel so drained, so weak. My head is killing me. I feel like passing out, throwing up and I look so pale. All I want is sleep and to make my headache go away. I hate days lik...
2
|
Warning: T.M.I I just realized that because of my period I haven't poo'd for three days straight :/ Wasn't this a wonderful thing to share, children? :D
2
|
Paid more to purchase less quality menstrual pads JUST because it had flowers drawn on it. Sometimes I wonder what kind of dumb idiot I am, cause the flowers will help a lot with making me feel more comfortable, pfft. Have I exaggerated the situatio...
3
|
The pain and the cramps got so bad yesterday that I fainted in school. I have paracetamol for the fever and I must stay in bed to rest. I feel sick and nothing I do makes me feel more comfortable. Sophie made me some little cakes and I can't eve...
5
|

I Hate My Period
Categories: Health

I Hate My Period | Similar Worlds