I Am Fascinated By Science, Religion, and Philosophy

The importance of a Guru. Today is the day where Hindus spiritual or Yogic path, pays respect to all past and present Gurus. This is a very ancient and sacred tradition that have been practiced by Vedic tribes for thousands of years. The beauty of ...
2
|
Sanatana(eternal) Dharma or loosely known as Hinduism these days have thousands of different sects,rituals and traditions.All is inclusive in Hinduism, the oldest surviving major religion or Faith. Unraveling the Mystique Behind the Aghoris By hi...
3
|
Exploring Consciousness with 10 Sanskrit words in ways that English can’t. “The extraordinary thing about Sanskrit is that it offers direct accessibility to anyone to that elevated plane where the two —mathematics and music, brain and heart, analyti...
2
|
The Earth is four billion years old. Dinosaurs did not coexist with humans. Evolution is real. These are facts, not beliefs. You can believe whatever you like. Religious? Great! Not religious? Good for you! Into philosophy? Nice! Trying to discredi...
7
|
Christians are often criticized for our lack of logic. It is very upsetting because some have superior logical thinking. Here Dr. John Lennox professor from Oxford England a Christian Math professor is lecturing on science and "7 days that divid...
2
|
I found this article to be interesting. Would be interested in what others think. https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_against_a_recent_creation
1
|
I recently just got done with The Other Einstein: A Novel by Marie Benedict, and while I have always been fascinated by Science this book gave me a whole new perspective on my appreciation for the mind. Mileva Maric was on a journey to bring herself ...
1
|
I've been an atheist for most of my life. I've looked at nature and wondered at the beauty and majesty of it all. That wondering lead to continued questions about things like, why leaves changing colour in Autumn are so beautiful, especia...
2
|
A thought experiment about the universe: If we start with the assumption that our current laws of chemistry and physics came into existence in the first few moments of expansion following the big bang, is it fair to say that a change in the original...
3
|
I am old enough to remember the problems with the influx of migrants from non Anglo Saxon European countries into Australia. The arguments were along the lines of "they are taking our jobs", "they don't integrate", "the...
4
|
Let's discuss evolution. Is knowledge of the origins of life necessary for the study of evolution? Can evolution be disproved?
4
|
Artificial intelligence, robots and life. Is it possible for robots to achieve a state that could be called life, including evolution and possibly religion.
1
|
Your religion is right and the rest are wrong.
2
|
Here's an interesting thought. We associate Christianity with the West. They've basque in it's glory and transformed it as a foundation or basis of their daily lives. It has become a dynamic element in the history of the West. This co...
7
|
I see the Scientism religion has lost one of its prophets. Stephen Hawking died. In reading some of his works it crossed my mind that if your picked a subject that can never be proven and dressed it up in scientific terms and said the magic words a...
4
|
I had a very weird dream last night.I dream was that I was in the Israeli Defence Forces.I was trying to read Hebrew but I could understand the language.I wasn't in any battles though.Then the dream ended.
1
|
The professor decided to introduce a new dimension to his class on quantum physics.
7
|
Were you fascinated with what happened in Jonestown? Would you drink the Jonestown kool-aid?
6
|
I may have missed if there is any statement made by My Allah's Believer and My Prophet Muhammad's Flowers, condemned those who made Threats against the Jewish Temple. Then , forgive my Ignorance. If, not, I ask you, sister, Sarsour, stan...
1
|
The story of the shamrock is this.When St.Patrick went to Ireland to convert the Irish to Christianity he was trying to explain the Triune God.The Irish already had something in this with the goddess Brigid.He needed to explain the three distinct per...
5
|

Categories: Religion

I Am Fascinated By Science, Religion, and Philosophy | Similar Worlds