I Am Italian

😳😂
14
|
I was born in Arezzo, Italy. As well as two of my children where born there before I decided to move to The United States.
20
|
100% Italian American.. Grandparents came here from Italy. What are you? Do you have any memes you like of yours? Or spell it correctly.. A bit exaggerated 😹 🤔 Sounds about right 😸
15
|
I love going to visit my husband's family in Italy in the summer. After a day of water, sun and sand, it is good to return to the city with warm skin and a great tan, take a shower and then go out for dinner in the warm Roman night. On such a su...
5
|
I am largely Italian on both sides of my family, with small amounts of Norwegian, British and German, so at a conservative estimate, I'm guessing I'm about 80% pure-blooded. I have typical Sicilian features, including dark skin, dark brown ...
1
|
Well I'm not directly Italian, I was born in America, but my mom is Italian and we look alike so sometimes I just tell people I am.
7
|

I Am Italian
Categories: Travel

I Am Italian | Similar Worlds