I Think Marijuana Should Be Legalized

As I recall only one substance was ever lawfully banned within the fifty states of the Union was alcohol. It took an amendment to the Constitution and a second one to bring it back. Where is the amendment for cannabis?
3
|
Even though I hate the smell (doesn't stop the odd experience though ;) ), I see no reason why it shouldn't be legal. Yes there are side-effects to misuse and they shouldn't be forgotten. But as far as I can see every argument that is...
13
|
He/she then proceeded to go back inside and drink a wine glass filled to the top with vodka with a handful of prescription pills. Those darn kids and their marijuanas.
2
|
Has anyone thought of how unfair laws are? They make weapons- things made to kill, legal when pot- something that makes u hungry and fun to hang with, illegal... Does anyone agree?
7
|
Even if it was I probably still would have no affiliation, but the point is that I don't see it being more harmful than alcohol and alcohol is legal. The problem is what would the government do with all the 20+ years of jail time they sentenced ...
2
|
Stop making me risk my ass every time I wanna chill out
5
|
Yes I do. There is other stuff out there that is legal .and I think it's worse.
8
|
Only for medical purposes. There are many benefits that Marijuana has (prior to the damage the drug lords do to it).
6
|
Imagine the taxes, just from my generation! Why do governments seek to control everything when they have no experience of life except the rush of merit seeking ambition!? I don't know, but they could all use a hit off a spliff, if only they wer...
6
|
Let's all get stoned and chill! Make life longer if you will! Chasten the uncontrollable to be still.
1
|
Smoking cigs is legal and those kill you......😑
13
|
My new mandate is now to present the marketing and media growth story of a new online shop for the sale of cannabis. Our shop is a Fast, Friendly, Discrete, Reliable online cannabis dispensary created to ship extremely potent pot around the world.W...
26
|
I think that Marijuana should be legalized but under totally different rules and regulations than it is now in some states. It should only be bought in a drug store and no where else. You should have to be able to have a prescription from your do...
24
|
In Canada 🇨🇦 we have had medical marijuana going back to 2001 or so. We are on our way to legalizing marijuana for recreational use, effective July 1st 2018. This has been really big in the news over the past several months. It has been covered from ...
3
|
Now the administration stepping up on cracking down on those legal states. I wonder how people from Washington and Colorado feel. Lol. Leave their weed alone.
5
|
I love weed, and not just as a recreational substance. I think that cannabis actually does a lot of good in the world. It brought me and my friends closer together, it helps with my anxiety, it allows me to work out more than I normally can, it great...
1
|
My feelings on this is like in the olden days when a kid was caught smoking and the dad would make him smoke a whole packet of cigarettes so he would never do it again! Keep it natural, don't lace it with poisons and see what happens.
0
|
While I do not personally make use of cannabis, I believe that there has been more than sufficient evidence that this herb is extremely useful for treating and even curing various ailments, all while causing almost no risks for cancer or any other kn...
5
|
I don't smoke marijuana but I support its legalization. It's been legal in my state for a while now and I've yet to see any bad come out of it. I'm happy to see other states have decided to join us in the last election. That'...
8
|
True....
14
|

I Think Marijuana Should Be Legalized
Categories: Politics

I Think Marijuana Should Be Legalized | Similar Worlds