I Am Glad People Can't Read My Thoughts

Even I have to think what hell? Does anyone else get extremely concerned with where their brain takes them? Or am I just the crazy one?
2
|
OMG right!
9
|
What is the most frightening thing you have ever done?
4
|
Because if they do then they'd rather hate me than fall in love with me. Everyone is entitled their own freedom, live your life the way you want it but don't drag someone with you if you have no intentions of taking them along. Be happy whe...
See More Β»
0
|
11
|
Here is my thought process as I scan the list of recent posts and decide which ones to click on: "No...no...nope...definitely not!...no...no....EWWW!...no...no...hmmm, maybe *clicks on it*, that was a waste of time....no....no....I didn't e...
See More Β»
2
|
If humans could read my thoughts or enter my mind.they would run and go hide and pray for the ground to swallow them up.
0
|
Phew..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ so much stupidity,fantasy,and little of crime but its fun πŸ˜ΆπŸ“šπŸš¬πŸ”ͺ🍩🎡
5
|
They may be my thoughts but that doesn't mean I agree with them.
5
|
Sometimes it's almost like they can read them. Get the hell away from me. Get away from my desk. Get away from my car. Stop talking. Go. Away... And quit lookin' at me. I've been told I'm standoffish. I don't want to be th...
See More Β»
4
|
I was sitting outside during the last warm snap and I noticed a car go by. Then I noticed it again, and then again. I recognized the driver as a boy I knew in school. I don't know if he was thinking about stopping, or trying to see if my parents...
See More Β»
7
|
Because right now I miss you. I really freaking miss you. And it isn't going away. Please, go away--but don't leave me alone! Just, not yet. Go tomorrow.
2
|
THE POWERS OF THE MIND - II (Delivered at Los Angeles, California, January 8, 1900) Continued From.. https://similarworlds.com/6607632-I-Am-Glad-People-Cant-Read-My-Thoughts/1688722-THE-POWERS-OF-THE-MIND-Delivered-at-Los-Angeles Now, if these ...
See More Β»
1
|
THE POWERS OF THE MIND (Delivered at Los Angeles, California, January 8, 1900) All over the world there has been the belief in the supernatural throughout the ages. All of us have heard of extraordinary happenings, and many of us have had some per...
See More Β»
3
|
People like to act like they THINK they know what's on my mind, though. I also would not like for people to know the OCD unwanted thoughts that I constantly struggle with.
0
|
I swear like a sailor. In my head.
2
|
Thank God... God am I glad I would hate to think what would happen if they could some people would absolutely hate me and never talk to me again and others would probably think that I was just mad lol. No my thoughts are one part of me that I am glad...
See More Β»
0
|
The more I live and the more life I go through the more I realize how the world is just not for me, and this isn't in "boohoo i'm so special i'm not like you guys!!!" kind of way, but in a I wish, I really do, that I would ju...
See More Β»
2
|
True --- just saying!πŸ’•
15
|
Learning to just stay quiet instead of blurting out what I'm thinking. Sometimes it is better to keep things to yourself, rather than not being able to take back what was said. Silence is good. At times.
15
|

I Am Glad People Can't Read My Thoughts
Categories: Other

I Am Glad People Can't Read My Thoughts | Similar Worlds