I Have Strange Dreams

It's daytime. I argue with my father about insignificant things as usual, we argue but neither of us is in a bad mood. The argument moves to housekeeping. There's a trail of ants across the kitchen floor from a couple bread crumbs towards a...
4
|
My dream started in a floating city. The city was in lockdown mode. Only the city’s leader were in the security room. The second son noticed something strange coming on the monitor screen. Suddenly a light shot out of the monitor. The young man was...
0
|
I've been having strange dreams lately.. well I always have strange dreams but these are just plain weird. Night before last I had this weird dream that I had super powers.. think I was a witch or something.. I'm not for sure. It was all di...
1
|
I had another strange dream last night. A man was chasing me with a metal pipe as i ran through a castle/ warehouse when i made it to the top there were many people and they knew who the man was and would not tell me. i then was walking around lookin...
4
|
For the ladt week ive had very strange animal and insect dreams. The first was a german sheapard puppy it came up jumped on the bed and licked me.i jumped up but nothing was there the second one was about a yellow jacket and a grasshopper they both...
13
|
In my dream last night I was looking for specific artifacts and if they were to go into the wrong hands, the world could turn into chaos. I was ordered by Odysseus (Greek hero) to go and find them. Before the search I had a vision that one of a god...
1
|
I always have random dreams with nonsensical events. They are hidden messages in them that relate to my waking life. They are like puzzles and I have to put the pieces together.
1
|
Had a dream that a lady committed suicide and was hanging over a power line. I was with my nan for the weekend doing D.I.Y. I started talking to her neighbours and getting to know them. It was a weird dream... (The dream is much longer, this is ju...
2
|
Been having really mixed up dreams but I am not dreaming as much as I did which is better I guess.
3
|
I had a nightmare that there were a whole bunch of giant snakes living in a well under my room. They broke out and started a bloody carnage.
2
|
I had a dream that my cousins (all the girls including deceased one) were staying at someone's huge house waiting to go home. This guy there had a fox he was taking care of. The fox liked me. It acted like a dog.
1
|
I had a strange dream. All I remember now, was that I was running. Eventually, I caught up with Victoria. A girl who I used to hang out with. We were talking about some car or something and $25 for some reason. Then we just sat on the ground next to ...
0
|
Reoccuring Dream About Locking Doors...?... Well, I posted this in my dream section but I have yet to recieve any insight on it. Give it a shot if you wish. The following is my "strange dream" - I have been having t...
0
|

I Have Strange Dreams
Categories: Dreams, Health

I Have Strange Dreams | Similar Worlds