I Am Difficult to Get to Know

More like, "I'm difficult to understand." Either way, I'm a difficult person. I'm quiet. You won't get much out of me for life. I mind my own business. I'm not much of a talker unless I'm being talked to, I giv...
1
|
I am kind and affectionate but it is hidden behind a wall. I have created a cold demeanor that when coupled with my temper can drive anyone away. I am loyal to my friends and help them whenever I can but I can't approach people. Not because I wo...
0
|
Difficult? How About Impossible... -The reason is surprisingly simple. When someone is difficult to get to know, that is because they have built up massive walls around themselves, and to get through to that person, you have t...
0
|
I'll Never Be Good Enough... i'm not like other girls i have bpd, im sentimental, i have trusting issue, im needy, i want a long term relationship i'll never be good enough for anyone, that's why every singl...
0
|
Getting To Know Me... I may be one of the hardest people to get to know. I am very selective about what I tell to who and when I tell them that is IF I tell them at all. No one has yet been able to truly get to know me.
0
|

I Am Difficult to Get to Know
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Relationship Struggles

I Am Difficult to Get to Know | Similar Worlds