I Hate Being Broke

I recently have become completely broke with absolutely no money, not even a penny. I gave quite a few dollars to charities and I have to go two weeks without anything and I don’t think I’ll be able to survive. I’ve asked others if they could help out and they denied me, after all I have done for them they treat me like crap. And I’ve even tried to pull out a personal loan and was denied every time. I honestly don’t know what to do anymore. I just don’t have the will to live anymore. If only there was somebody that would help me out to just get by but I guess those days are gone.
0
|
DearAmbellina2113 · 36-40, F
I 100% relate.

Right now my rabbit is out of hay and litter, and I have no idea how I'm gonna pay for them.
[@831314,DearAmbellina2113] I hope you were able to feed your furbaby.
Rhodesianman · 51-55, M
I know what you mean .I am disabled and was in desperate need of a mobility scooter tried friends and crowd funding nothing .Eventually my mother helped me out .It made me realise when push came to shove how many friends I really had .Like you I have given to charity for years and helped others out .Now I will think twice before ever doing so again .
DearAmbellina2113 · 36-40, F
[@470110,Rhodesianman] I learned that lesson when I was diagnosed with several chronic illnesses, lost my job, lost my apartment, and ended up homeless.

Not a single soul stepped up to offer any help.
[@831314,DearAmbellina2113] These are such sad posts. Capitalism is the reason for such abnormal greed. All 4 oneself means much suffering that no one is supposed to care about

I pray you find you and I were wrong
Starsof6 · 26-30, F
Well you shouldn't given quite a few dollars to charities
JupiterDreams · 26-30
I'm so sorry *hug* 😔
Anonymartyr · 51-55, M
i spent a third of my life homeless. I can help you with experience and advice, but I will be homeless again in two more years and cannot help with money. After those two years elapse my subsidies expire and I won't have enough rent on my own for anything. I am a crippled shut-in so its not like I can find a common-law to shack up with like the government expects me to.

I Hate Being Broke
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I recently have become completely broke with absol... | I Hate Being Broke | Similar Worlds