I Like Disney Movies

Two movies of my childhood that I miss are Los Tres Caballeros and Saludos Amigos. I wish I still had a VHS player to see them.
3
|
Why I wanted to be ariel. First Disney movie that I remember who had a red headed lead. Okay.... I'm sorry, I'm superficial I thought her prince was hot.
1
|
I just came back from seeing the Incredibles movie and it was awesome. I haven’t seen a movie that good in a while.
7
|
My favourite Disney princess is Tiana. Even though I don't relate to her in terms of skin colour (I'm South Asian), she values fair play, which is what I also value. She also works really hard to achieve her dream, and has a job. I feel lik...
2
|
And songs :)) I'll be there, in the first breath of spring 🌸🌼🌷 when the birds 🐦 start to sing and grass🌱 starts growing. I'll be there in the still summer heat🌞 with the meadows glaming gold. I'll be there in the crisp autumn d...
4
|

I Like Disney Movies
Categories: Movies and TV

I Like Disney Movies | Similar Worlds