I Wish,i Wish,i Wish,i Wish,i Wish,i Wish,i Wish,i Wish,i Wish

I wish someone understood me. I wish I wasn’t so fucking sensitive. I wish someone acknowledged me caring and how much i worry. I wish I wasn’t crying. I wish I didn’t feel so fucking alone and like an outcast all the damned time. I wish I could just go to sleep and never wake up again. I wish someone would hug me every time I showed a scar. I wish someone would tell me it’s all going to be okay. I wish my anxiety could go die in a hole..

But then the ugly side of me says to suck it up and move on. I’m so torn.
Strawberries!!! I'm back! *hugs tight* I'm so sorry you're not feeling too good. :/
🤗[@631811,Strawberries] Of course! That's how I am. Lol We both have to get through alot of stuff it makes no sense not to carry each other through it. :)
[@686138,Stormsong] I’m just not used to being cared about is all 😥❤ *hugs*
[@631811,Strawberries] That's perfectly okay. 💓 Just remember that you are cared for. :)
DanielChristensen · 41-45, M
Just be with your pain. Lie still. Feel it. Then release it. Release deep sighs, vibrate, vocalize, hit a pillow. Motion releases trapped suffering. Tell yourself you can overcome obstacles, you are worthy of happiness. You can feel better
TheGoodGuy · M
I'm so sorry you feel like this. I can make one of those wishes come true - its gonna be ok sis. Keep pushing forward 💚
somethingIsuppose · 31-35, F
Well just try to be ok. Vitamins therapy there's a lot of stuff out there to try
SaintEmily · 26-30, T
I could write a book about being an outcast Sigh.
[@526013,SaintEmily] I’m sorry that you know what it feels like. *hugs*
SaintEmily · 26-30, T
[@631811,Strawberries] It was a decision I brought on myself but thank you for being so sweet 🙂
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIZNyC1uYko]
Novaturient81 · 41-45, F
[[[(((<<<{{{HUGS)))}}}>>>]]]

when u wish for somethin with all of ur heart*