I Want to Be Understood By Just One Person

How i wish if they could
5
|
But that person doesn't exist.
7
|
Oh be wise and listen out for the call to resurrection! Life is far too short for all this ignorance!
4
|
I want that magical friend that I could confide in and be close to. I want a friend that could help me with mostly everything . I know this is impossible to come true but it would be great having a friend like that . The friend would always know what...
4
|
No one understands me. I feel emotionally unstable. I grew up in a dysfunctional family. Never had anyone consistent in my life I could really depend on. I feel alone and worthless. I want to find something or someone worth living for. The reason to ...
15
|
I would actually like to be understood easily by plenty of people but I joined this group because you have to start somewhere. It would mean the world to me to have someone that understood me, how I feel, think, operate. I long to be connected to som...
12
|
There are conflicting thoughts and beliefs about why we are here, what the purpose of life is, whether we have a purpose of anything but life, and we find that we are wasting our potential each and every day. Finding one person who sees things our w...
4
|
20
|
Sometimes You Have To Get To Know Someone Really Well To Realize You're Really Strangers.... We come from totally different lives. His parents were drug addicts and he moved more often than he changed his socks, living in condemned, abandoned ...
6
|
I love everything about him including his flaws. The way he gets worked up and tries to not let me see. Trying to protect me from himself it seems. Im broken up about it. Havent seen him in months and it still gets to me. Ive grown attached to his so...
4
|
No ones has ever truly understood be. Or even tried to.
3
|
You don't understand and I can't explain it. : /
5
|
I have determined that what I want more than anything in this world is understanding. In a way I am certain I have found it... but this situation is far from my norm, and I am not his to understand. Today we came to a mutual agreement that we will b...
4
|
It seems no matter where I've been, school, church, even summers at camp, always feel like an outsider. I feel like there is barrier between me and others and though we can come close there can never be any real contact. I feel like no one gets ...
1
|
i wonder if it will ever happen.
1
|
I continue to seek this even though wisdom tells me one can never truly understand another
6
|
It seems truly impossible at times to find (face-to-face) and all I do is look elsewhere. Stories are heard of it, yes, but always just a dream for me. I need to believe in myself and that is very difficult for me to do.
6
|
I find it hard to be. My mother never tried to understand me, nor the rest of my family. Foster carers didn't either. Having no friends at school, because of the inability to make them made it hard too. I became secluded from people, enjoying mo...
7
|
I believe this. However when one has no dreams left, one cannot see a future. "Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit." ~ Khalil Gibran
9
|
I grew up in foster homes, my parents were never parents. That is the one thing I really really have always wanted... Parents. Someone to talk to about whatever and someone to help guide me.
9
|

Categories: Dating and Relationships, Parenting and Family

I Want to Be Understood By Just One Person | Similar Worlds