I Am An Old Soul

I Am An Old Soul
And maybe only 30 years old but my friends call me old school. I can't get into the new music and all that today. I mean I like some but I prefer music like pre-2000. I mostly listen to 60s music or 70s music or even 50s. Don't get me wrong...
+ 4 5 replies 20 views Dec 30, 2018 |
I Am An Old Soul
At least I have been called one. Of course, I've also been called "That white nigga with a nice watch," so maybe not everything should be taken with a grain of salt.
+ 1 1 reply 2 views Jan 30, 2018 |
I Am An Old Soul
When I close my eyes, I am transported back to the Valley of the Kings, to the land of the Pharaohs, to the sacred writings that dot the inner walls of the giant pyramids. I was a scribe memorializing the great edicts and proclamations of the sun kin...
I Am An Old Soul
My body is young and my mind is very old
+ 8 4 replies 6 views Jun 9, 2017 |
I Am An Old Soul
It doesn't make life easier. You have to wear a mask.
+ 5 3 replies 3 views Jan 8, 2017 |
I Am An Old Soul
When you sit on your porch with a gin and tonic, a cigar and listening to Habanera as sung by Maria Callas
+ 0 2 replies 8 views Jul 27, 2016 |
I Am An Old Soul
I have been told this multiple times and I don't really understand how >.< Ever since I was little my family would always joke that I was an old woman stuck in a young girls body. IDK if it is a bad thing or a good thing. Anyone else f...
+ 0 3 replies 1 views Mar 13, 2016 |
I Am An Old Soul
I always feel I am an old soul. I'm always more mature than the people my age, I naturally get along with people older than me. My understanding is beyond me. I kinda don't like this about myself. I kinda want to know what it's like to...
+ 0 2 replies 0 views Jan 30, 2014 |

I Am An Old Soul
Aging Health Other