This group may contain Adult content.

I Enjoy The Intimate Moments

I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
Letting someone be, or do something for you that you only allow them to do, is very intimate I feel. It's meaningful... it's saying, 'you're special to me'. To let go and set my strength aside... to just be held inside someo...
9
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
This.❤️
64
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
22
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
Heavy blankets hide us from the cool, autumn breeze but are no match for wandering hands that are hidden on the warmth of your body.  Traveling kisses and caresses...smiling moans and bodies shifting, until the cold is a welcome intruder for the heat...
11
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
17
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
Chantou, I've often dreamed of when we first meet, that first...face to face, heart to heart, eye to eye and body to body. The emotions that are running through my veins are too much to explain so I won't even attempt something I know I...
10
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
I have a lot of people who've seen this tell me that it's too messy, or why would you want to waste all of that food. I just don't think these people have a good imagination. ... My favorite 2 parts are the jello (the look on his face ...
2
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
To be held in a loving embrace, in strong arms is so exciting, so enjoyable because you offer intimacy and it is offered back to you, that moment is priceless, and gives you an affirmation...
9
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
6
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
I know you’ve been thinking about...me all day…ready to stop thinking?
11
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
Something I miss more than I can describe.
7
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
I love you. why don't you talk? i know the nime difference, but why? i miss you so much. come to me scotch is my new friend, rescue me let me love you
2
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
It's that half smile of yours the one that you make when you're making me moan and you're enjoying yourself simply by making me enjoy you. Your eyes so concentrated but so calm and they look at me like they're reading my mind lik...
2
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
Intimacy is something that has many facets. Psychological intimacy is essential for that chemistry of action, pragmatic in it's methodology and it's outcome is satisfying.. Physical intimacy is essential for truth and delivery of sensual ...
5
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
Dance It has begun with a touch, a smile a moment shared Untamed emotions for which we were unprepared You lead with your, hand in the small of my back Lost looking into eyes of ivory black Aesthetically, you command style I become the muse of the d...
4
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
I love them
3
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
I enjoy it when I'm all alone with you I love how you call my name saaarrraaaa I love licking my lips after I have 1taste of you Oh my sweet sweet morsel of delight That's why you should never ever leave My bon bons❤️❤️❤️
12
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
When he walks in with a fresh haircut, trimmed beard, with a white shirt a pair of fitted slacks or jeans and a pair of Cole Haans loafers smelling like 1 Million Privé Instantly my body wakes and reacts........ mmmmmmm
18
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
I tend to take scenes I see on TV with a grain of salt. However, there is one scene that I saw on Vikings, season 4, episode 5. It was the bath scene between Ragnar and Yidu. No words were spoken. None were needed. Both knew what they wanted. B...
4
|
Adult
I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
I enjoy sleep too, which to choose♥️😂♥️
3
|
Adult

I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Intimacy
Content Rating: Adult

I Enjoy The Intimate Moments | Similar Worlds