I Lawyer Jokes

Trumps New Lawers. (The Winningest Lawyers ever)

Trump has two new Lawyers. Both have experience with high profile clients in difficult situations. Both are described as "Highly respected" (The quotes are NOT mine). One is David Schoen, who was best known as Jeffrey Epsteins lawyer during the period leading up to his "untimely" death in custody..The other is Bruce L Castor Jnr, who has experience as a District Attorney in Pennsylvania. In that role he decline to prosecute Bill Cosby, back in 2004.
I dont know about you. But I will sleep better knowing Trumps legal future is in the hands of those two.馃樂
https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-names-new-impeachment-trial-lawyers-after-mass-resignation/news-story/a49ae490002afd6a1f441f248423af45
nedkellyM
David Schoen - Nothing to be proud of having a client named Jeffrey Epstein
MarkPaul22-25, M
He only hires the best... or whoever he can get... whichever comes last.
Dlrannie26-30, F
I hope they have taken payment in advance as we all know Trumps record on not paying his bills
HatterM46-50, M
[@324037,Dlrannie] You think they'll expect payment? I thought the shade of the orange's aura was all his worshippers needed!
Brickbybrick26-30, F
Rich folks are crazy.
HatterM46-50, M
Who he has in his defence team wouldn't make the slightest difference because the shitheads from his party won't convict him no matter what, in my opinion. Tom and Jerry could be funny though.
whowasthatmaskedman61-69, M
[@1044765,HatterM] I am looking forward to the scene where they hold up a glove and his hands are too small for it..馃樂
MarkPaul22-25, M
[@1044765,HatterM] I'm on team Jerry.
smiler201256-60, M
{@whowasthemaskedman ] do not really care who they are to be honest . i am more interested in seeing justice done and them fail to get trump off the hook and trump gets what he deserves
whowasthatmaskedman61-69, M
[@5946,nedkelly] Ned.. Its probably impolite of me to remind you that tolerance is a two way street. And that your namesake of choice was once considered a thieving, no good layabout cat licker by any Englishman worth the name. But your namesake was given due process. And so Trump is entitled to the same. Before he is also hung.馃樂
nedkellyM
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] With Smiler it is very friendly banter between two football club rivals
whowasthatmaskedman61-69, M
[@5946,nedkelly] Being of East Anglian origin myself I got that. The irony of any other game being called football doesnt escape me either.馃樂

I Lawyer Jokes