Embarrassing & Funny

Did you know that the Reddit site r/AskReddit has put a temporary ban on political posts?
Should SW follow suit? Lol.

Edit: Do not take this post seriously please, lol.
GermanAf · 22-25, M
that's a silly comparison
Dan88411 · 31-35, M
[@1127345,GermanAf] Huh???
VicSpanner · 51-55, M
[@1127345,GermanAf] What are you, a Nazi?
GermanAf · 22-25, M
[@940086,Dan88411] I said lol so it's meaningless
Miram ·
That's nice
VicSpanner · 51-55, M
All sites should put a permanent ban on political posts.
Reddit has over 65 political groups to choose from so they banned it from r/askreddit cuz it didnt belong there silly not cuz of its content or theme
Dan88411 · 31-35, M
[@17829,TryingtoLava] Oh I know that silly, hence the "Lol" and the "Embarrassing and Funny" category 🤭.
lol. SW would lose a big piece of their user base if they did that. Then they'd be stuck with all the diaper and spanking people.
Darksideofheaven · 51-55, M
[@517284,HarryRidesTheShortBus] lol, yeah that too.
Elessar · 26-30, M
It's only for that specific subreddit I would assume, because without political posts Reddit would die as well.
[@44863,Elessar] im in over 100 groups none political so thats not true at alllll
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@17829,TryingtoLava] Oh I know they exist, but at least the front page (that should represent where the most traffic goes?) political posts are prevalent.
[@44863,Elessar] no its not hahah look rn and count how many! im on it alot of the day
If SW did that, it'd be even more dead here.
VicSpanner · 51-55, M
[@1156763,Shellz] It wouldn't, it would be better because all those normal people who left because the site was overrun with political nonsense posts would all come back.
To answer the question, no. And I’m curious to know what reason Reddit gave for doing so. 🤔
Edit: I googled it, they banned the pro-Trump subreddit for hate speech. The posters were breaking rules about harassing people and making personal attacks.
Dan88411 · 31-35, M
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] Basically the mod of the subreddit said it was because people just can't be civil 🤷‍♂️.
[@940086,Dan88411] Yes. I imagine as we get closer to the election (and possibly for some time afterwards) things may be tense here, too. I already have a lot of hardcore “Trumpies” blocked.
Dan88411 · 31-35, M
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] I am glad that I work Mon-Fri so now I am on here a bit less.
Yes they should. This has gotten way out of hand.
Jeffrey51 · 51-55, M
Yes or at least fix it. I don’t have politics and others stuff in my group but it still shows up In my feed. Most of the time I scroll past the politics

Embarrassing & Funny