Embarrassing & Funny

So my GF and I just watched The Art of Racing In The Rain...
The scene where the wife dies was very moving and actually drew tears from me. My sweet kind hearted wonderful girlfriend looks over and sees my tears and being the soft hearted gentle soul that she is, burst out laughing hard enough to disturb the rest of the theater 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀
3
|
Edited: 1 week ago
KathburglarF
I also saw that movie today, and pardon my bluntness, but perhaps you need a different girlfriend.
FordPrefect4241-45, M
It was just an act of surprise...she really is a genuine sweetheart, lol [@937507,Kathburglar]
馃槻 馃槀 poor you...
FordPrefect4241-45, M
Right?! I think I was fully justified in the handful of popcorn that hit her moments later 馃槀馃槀馃槀 [@470400,Somewhereovertherainbow]
[@527654,FordPrefect42] 馃槀
JBirdF
Yeah, that would have been my partner too.
JustAsking41-45, F
Love you!馃槃[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/71/09/29/JustAsking-iO0nGoqs9lf9rKT.jpg]
FordPrefect4241-45, M
Love you too baby! Even when you laugh at me 馃お馃槀馃槝[@595666,JustAsking]

Embarrassing & Funny

So my GF and I just watched The Art of Racing In T... | Embarrassing & Funny | Similar Worlds