Embarrassing & Funny

Have you ever felt a panic attack just from reading a message from someone?
This is the first time I feel so goddamn tired, it’s a panic attack. Trying to calm down and my hands are shaking. Why must I like someone who sees me as only a friend? So not confident with myself, this is nothing like me. I have to sit down and try to breathe.
4
|
Edited: 1 yr ago
Marshmallow · 22-25, F Best Answer
I always did, suffocated and shivered. It was always both excited and frightened at the same time whenever I waited for his messages. Excited because I expected to talk to him about happy stuffs, frightened because sometimes he just did and said something really shockingly triggering. It felt like waiting a news from a solider in the World War everyday. I couldn't deal with what would be told at once but I still wanted to hear them for better knowing and understanding.
SwanNual · 26-30, F
I’m afraid of competition but have some idea of what you mean :)

Hope you guys get back together *hugs*[@9623,Marshmallow]
TanMiaoMiao · 26-30, F
[@9623,Marshmallow] world war everyday? 🙀, that's crazy
Maybe a hint of slight anxiety
SwanNual · 26-30, F
I do have anxieties and other mental issues anxieties ain’t the only thing on the list.[@327405,theoneyouwerewarnedabout]
i was talking about me 😏
SwanNual · 26-30, F
Sorry 😐 [@327405,theoneyouwerewarnedabout]
Mrsbetweenfatandfit · 26-30, F
Yes that’s what happens when someone puts fear into you.
SwanNual · 26-30, F
Those feelings of dying I’d experienced it just once. This one its not as extreme it’s a mild one I’ll be fine after resting a while.[@455213,betweenfatandfit]
Mrsbetweenfatandfit · 26-30, F
[@693748,SwanNual] feel better 💜
SwanNual · 26-30, F
Thank you :) [@455213,betweenfatandfit]
Yes

https://similarworlds.com/3074237-I-Love-Quotes/1744617-1-text-1-song-1-mistake-1-lie-1-word-1-truth-and-1
You need to calm down. Me not liking to talk about it doesn't mean anything when it comes to the two of you. I just don't like people muddling in my connections.

I will never chase the person you are interested in if that is the source of your fear. I am not and won't be your competition in my actions.

But we need to end this here and no longer prolong the matter.
I am not kind when pushed. Hugs back*

I assure you. You won't see me chasing him or anything including in PM's. 🤗
SwanNual · 26-30, F
[@542305,Darkcosmos] I understand I’m the pushy type of person. It’s a bad habit, I’m sorry.
[@693748,SwanNual] It's alright. We can always start afresh tomorrow. ^_^
No, but I did shake from anger once.
For the past year, I have liked someone who saw me only as a friend, and last week, I just told them about my feelings. It sucks......but we managed to discuss it maturely and healthily, which helped! I hope you get the same sort of outcome.
How did that go?? @SwanNual
SwanNual · 26-30, F
He sees me as a friend now, I’m hoping it’ll stay this way.[@440214,Boiswho]
Same for my case! @SwanNual

Embarrassing & Funny

Have you ever felt a panic attack just from readin... | Embarrassing & Funny | Similar Worlds