I Am In a Long Distance Relationship

I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
One great thing about being in a long distance relationship is that you can become like an old married couple before your first date. 😬
+ 19 25 replies 65 views May 17, 2020 |
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
When we first established this relationship, things weren't so challenging. I know this is often the case in new relationships, whether near or far. I'm not sure that I'm about to describe this well... but in the beginning, it was kin...
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
Half a world away... literally! 7,647 miles to be exact. If someone would of told me four years ago (shortly before we met), that I would someday fall in love with a man that would travel half way around the world just to meet me... well, I would of ...
+ 3 7 replies 28 views Apr 12, 2018 |
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
In an effort to do more things together we decided to have a minecraft date last night. We built a house together, hunted for food and materials and watched a minecraft sunrise. 😣 He killed anything that attacked me and he made me food, who knew roma...
+ 6 2 replies 23 views Feb 4, 2018 |
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
I don't know how to feel about this message. Like stress eating due to over thinking and not sure if I'm ready or if I should feel scared. 😢 Like I posted in the past about finding out he thought that I was a possible Catfish. He had the f...
+ 7 5 replies 56 views Dec 23, 2017 |
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
My boyfriend plans on moving to Indiana while my family and I move to Georgia.I feel like our 4 years going on 5 is wasted.Maybe this is a lesson for me to not get into long distance relationships with people if in the end my heart is going to be bro...
+ 3 6 replies 21 views Dec 11, 2017 |
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
It’s the best way to keep my lovers from meeting at the local market.
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
And they can definitely work. 3 and a bit years later we’re engaged and very much in love. The distance is difficult (we’re 4,400 miles apart, I’m british and she’s Floridian) but having plans and constant communication have always been key, as any ...
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
When Souls Collide Sweet words, A beautiful soul, A beautiful person that I've come to know, Our shared smiles and laughter warm the hearts we've come to recognize like our own. Life may make you hurt inside, I'll be there while you ...
+ 9 11 replies 37 views Apr 20, 2017 |
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
I've been with a guy for almost 4 years before and never have I had the feelings like I do now. I'm on my 11th month of dating this guy and for some reason I get really nervous and also scared around him. I feel myself becoming girly. It...
+ 4 3 replies 41 views Mar 19, 2017 |
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
Ok so we made it to 4 months but I kind of ended it 2 days ago. I thought he still had feelings for his ex but it was me getting a trigger and freaking out as my last serious boyfriend used to have affairs and I only found out about them after 2 year...
+ 2 12 replies 41 views Feb 19, 2017 |
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
It is very very frustrating when your boyfriend doesn't talk to you as much. Granted I understand that we both have lives outside of each other but it just still frustrates me because I have other people who talk to me more than he does....I mea...
+ 5 17 replies 32 views Jan 14, 2017 |
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
I either get unused to having him around too fast, or maybe something else is wrong, but I just realised today that I really don`t need him... I wish he was someone that used to uplift me, make me laugh and feel better, but now I do not feel any of ...
+ 0 1 reply 17 views Jan 12, 2017 |
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
Me and my boyfriend go to the same University, but when we go home for break it's difficult because we live 3 hours from each other. I know this isn't as far as other people are going through, but it's just difficult from going to see...
+ 5 5 replies 19 views Jan 12, 2017 |
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
I don't think I can keep doing this. I want to see him all the time & feels unnatural that we live such seperate lives. I've been hinting at ending it yesterday as it might be for the best before it gets any deeper. I haven't heard...
+ 5 26 replies 66 views Dec 6, 2016 |
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
In TEN days the love of my life will be here with me. I am so excited! We have been apart since the very end of July. It's been difficult. We've had our moments of chaos and stress, but we've pulled through it stronger than ever. I...
+ 7 2 replies 21 views Dec 1, 2016 |
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
It's horrible. We met when I was studying in Scotland. He was also studying permaculture in northern Scotland, but came down to see my city at the same time I was there. We started chatting and went on a date a few days later, but he had to go b...
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
When my friends say that they miss their boyfriend who went to a trip for a week, I'll be like 'really? Tell me more'.😂
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
"He makes you feel like he's right next to you when he's hundreds of miles away." To my love: No one has ever made me feel so loved. Even though you're so far away, you truly live in my heart every second of every day. I ...
+ 11 5 replies 53 views Sep 4, 2016 |
I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
My boyfriend just booked his flight to come visit me for a week and a half!!!!! IM SO SO EXCITED AND SO SO NERVOUS!!!! Ahhhh!!! When he gets here we will have been dating for almost 9-10 months! I cant wait for him to come here!!!!
+ 11 0 replies 20 views Aug 5, 2016 |

I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
Dating and Relationships Long-distance Relationships