I Am In a Long Distance Relationship

When we first established this relationship, things weren't so challenging. I know this is often the case in new relationships, whether near or far. I'm not sure that I'm about to describe this well... but in the beginning, it was kin...
7
|
So, I think I've ruined my relationship, we first met online 3 and a half years ago, met in person 2 years later and been together for the past 18 months. It's a long distance relationship so not easy really. My problem though is that I...
2
|
Half a world away... literally! 7,647 miles to be exact. If someone would of told me four years ago (shortly before we met), that I would someday fall in love with a man that would travel half way around the world just to meet me... well, I would of ...
3
|
In an effort to do more things together we decided to have a minecraft date last night. We built a house together, hunted for food and materials and watched a minecraft sunrise. 😣 He killed anything that attacked me and he made me food, who knew roma...
6
|
I don't know how to feel about this message. Like stress eating due to over thinking and not sure if I'm ready or if I should feel scared. 😢 Like I posted in the past about finding out he thought that I was a possible Catfish. He had the f...
7
|
My boyfriend plans on moving to Indiana while my family and I move to Georgia.I feel like our 4 years going on 5 is wasted.Maybe this is a lesson for me to not get into long distance relationships with people if in the end my heart is going to be bro...
3
|
It’s the best way to keep my lovers from meeting at the local market.
2
|
And they can definitely work. 3 and a bit years later we’re engaged and very much in love. The distance is difficult (we’re 4,400 miles apart, I’m british and she’s Floridian) but having plans and constant communication have always been key, as any ...
9
|
When Souls Collide Sweet words, A beautiful soul, A beautiful person that I've come to know, Our shared smiles and laughter warm the hearts we've come to recognize like our own. Life may make you hurt inside, I'll be there while you ...
9
|
I've been with a guy for almost 4 years before and never have I had the feelings like I do now. I'm on my 11th month of dating this guy and for some reason I get really nervous and also scared around him. I feel myself becoming girly. It...
4
|
Ok so we made it to 4 months but I kind of ended it 2 days ago. I thought he still had feelings for his ex but it was me getting a trigger and freaking out as my last serious boyfriend used to have affairs and I only found out about them after 2 year...
2
|
It is very very frustrating when your boyfriend doesn't talk to you as much. Granted I understand that we both have lives outside of each other but it just still frustrates me because I have other people who talk to me more than he does....I mea...
5
|
I either get unused to having him around too fast, or maybe something else is wrong, but I just realised today that I really don`t need him... I wish he was someone that used to uplift me, make me laugh and feel better, but now I do not feel any of ...
0
|
Me and my boyfriend go to the same University, but when we go home for break it's difficult because we live 3 hours from each other. I know this isn't as far as other people are going through, but it's just difficult from going to see...
5
|
I don't think I can keep doing this. I want to see him all the time & feels unnatural that we live such seperate lives. I've been hinting at ending it yesterday as it might be for the best before it gets any deeper. I haven't heard...
5
|
In TEN days the love of my life will be here with me. I am so excited! We have been apart since the very end of July. It's been difficult. We've had our moments of chaos and stress, but we've pulled through it stronger than ever. I...
7
|
It's horrible. We met when I was studying in Scotland. He was also studying permaculture in northern Scotland, but came down to see my city at the same time I was there. We started chatting and went on a date a few days later, but he had to go b...
3
|
When my friends say that they miss their boyfriend who went to a trip for a week, I'll be like 'really? Tell me more'.😂
10
|
Haven't heard from my boyfriend for two days straight.....T_T I am losing it.....why did he have to be so successful! DX I need my love and cuddles and attention *sniffs*
5
|
I don't know why I feel so sad...I should be happy cause my birthday is coming up... Is it thinking too fast that you want your boyfriend to send you a birthday gift?
1
|

I Am In a Long Distance Relationship
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Long-distance Relationships

I Am In a Long Distance Relationship | Similar Worlds