I Appreciate Honesty

I Appreciate Honesty
Why do people keep lying to me
2
|
I Appreciate Honesty
A Life without honesty is actually a body without soul.
3
|
I Appreciate Honesty
It’s so difficult finding someone honest anymore. Especially online! And I don’t understand why? If you’re on a dating site, why be someone you’re not? Don’t you want someone to fall for you as YOU? Yet, I keep trying! I know not everyone is like t...
13
|
I Appreciate Honesty
MY ODE TO ANONIMITY Just so we're clear I'm writing my code on WHY AM I HERE? I joined to write, to share, to comment. My utmost desire to connect in posts is given. But I'd tell you now in all honesty, I may never answer PM's....
6
|
I Appreciate Honesty
I want to try cannibalism. I am infatuated and curious with those that have. I often wonder what human flesh tastes like.
13
|
I Appreciate Honesty
The greatest advantage to speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.
9
|
I Appreciate Honesty
Honesty seems to be a rare trait I find in others lately. I'm not saying that I find people to be liars (although some are), but what I mean is, it often seems like people hold back honesty. They're not lying, but just not speaking the tr...
0
|
I Appreciate Honesty
I can’t stand being lied to and I think there is no good excuse to lie to someone unless it saves your life or someone elses. Thats it.
2
|
I Appreciate Honesty
Honesty is so important.
14
|
I Appreciate Honesty
Honesty is the best policy, as once a wise man said! I work at a physiotherapy clinic as an Assistant to one of the Doctors. Also, I help people in the course of treatment. Recently, one of the trainees committed a blunder while using one of the m...
1
|
I Appreciate Honesty
The more time I spend here, the more I realize not everyone is who they say they are. I am a very open minded person, and I can be open abut myself, more so here than irl, but please be honest about who you are with me. I won’t judge, and I can ke...
23
|
I Appreciate Honesty
Sometimes i think that lying is the best idea and so i try really hard to lie and i am repeating the lie in my head over and over again.. i open my mouth.. and the truth slips out. i end up thinking where in the hell that came from.
0
|
I Appreciate Honesty
Ive had one of these before. There are a lot of people just looking to get off, but there are still people on here for the purpose of this site. Needless to say i gotta lot of problems. At least out of the series of stories ill be sharing will speak...
2
|
I Appreciate Honesty
Why does the new push by SW admins to "verify" accounts by collecting photos from members feel like a scam? Because it is. This latest feature -supposedly created by our fearless leaders to calm the catfish paranoia generated by a small ...
15
|
I Appreciate Honesty
Even if the truth hurts a lie does more damage in the end.
7
|
I Appreciate Honesty
Honesty is such a nice quality to have. If you’re honest with me, I’ll be honest with you.
11
|
I Appreciate Honesty
7
|
I Appreciate Honesty
Being honest, is a way to inspire and share untold riches from one consciousness to another. Sharing the riches of your understanding is a kindness beyond compare, beyond compare!
1
|
I Appreciate Honesty
Honesty is really important to me! I’m really open and honest and I always expect others to be the same way with me.
12
|
I Appreciate Honesty
But if I'm being honest, besides Facebook, this is the only social network I've been completely honest on. I lied about things to make my life seem fuller on ThatNetworkILoveAndMissMost, because of the questions I didn't want to deal w...
9
|

I Appreciate Honesty
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Appreciate Honesty | Similar Worlds