I Appreciate Honesty

A Life without honesty is actually a body without soul.
3
|
I find that all situations are made worse when honestly is not present. I know that sometimes the truth is difficult to believe and it hurts people, but it is so much better to be honest with those around you. It sounds cliché, but sometimes it has t...
7
|
It’s so difficult finding someone honest anymore. Especially online! And I don’t understand why? If you’re on a dating site, why be someone you’re not? Don’t you want someone to fall for you as YOU? Yet, I keep trying! I know not everyone is like t...
13
|
MY ODE TO ANONIMITY Just so we're clear I'm writing my code on WHY AM I HERE? I joined to write, to share, to comment. My utmost desire to connect in posts is given. But I'd tell you now in all honesty, I may never answer PM's....
6
|
I want to try cannibalism. I am infatuated and curious with those that have. I often wonder what human flesh tastes like.
13
|
The greatest advantage to speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.
9
|
Honesty seems to be a rare trait I find in others lately. I'm not saying that I find people to be liars (although some are), but what I mean is, it often seems like people hold back honesty. They're not lying, but just not speaking the tr...
0
|
I can’t stand being lied to and I think there is no good excuse to lie to someone unless it saves your life or someone elses. Thats it.
2
|
Honesty is so important.
14
|
Honesty is the best policy, as once a wise man said! I work at a physiotherapy clinic as an Assistant to one of the Doctors. Also, I help people in the course of treatment. Recently, one of the trainees committed a blunder while using one of the m...
1
|
The more time I spend here, the more I realize not everyone is who they say they are. I am a very open minded person, and I can be open abut myself, more so here than irl, but please be honest about who you are with me. I won’t judge, and I can ke...
23
|
Sometimes i think that lying is the best idea and so i try really hard to lie and i am repeating the lie in my head over and over again.. i open my mouth.. and the truth slips out. i end up thinking where in the hell that came from.
0
|
Ive had one of these before. There are a lot of people just looking to get off, but there are still people on here for the purpose of this site. Needless to say i gotta lot of problems. At least out of the series of stories ill be sharing will speak...
2
|
Why does the new push by SW admins to "verify" accounts by collecting photos from members feel like a scam? Because it is. This latest feature -supposedly created by our fearless leaders to calm the catfish paranoia generated by a small ...
15
|
Even if the truth hurts a lie does more damage in the end.
7
|
Honesty is such a nice quality to have. If you’re honest with me, I’ll be honest with you.
11
|
7
|
Being honest, is a way to inspire and share untold riches from one consciousness to another. Sharing the riches of your understanding is a kindness beyond compare, beyond compare!
1
|
Honesty is really important to me! I’m really open and honest and I always expect others to be the same way with me.
12
|
But if I'm being honest, besides Facebook, this is the only social network I've been completely honest on. I lied about things to make my life seem fuller on ThatNetworkILoveAndMissMost, because of the questions I didn't want to deal w...
9
|

I Appreciate Honesty
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Appreciate Honesty | Similar Worlds