I Am Who I Am

I Can't Change Myself To Please Others Any more... I am who I am take it or leave it I have made the mistake in the past of trying to change myself to please other people and it has never worked. I only end up been sad and miserable. So I have n...
0
|
I'm not trying to live a life where I am attempting to make other people happy. That's not my goal. I want to make me happy for me. The only person I want to make happy is whoever my significant other ends up being, because I know that he...
0
|
Individuality... I yam who I yam?¿... I love the individuality of each and every person. Embrace it :)
0
|
Me.... Hello. I want to write a story on exactly who I am as a person. I don't know exactly why I do the things I do, but I'll just explain a little bit of myself. Well first, I am a loner at heart. I usually have no ...
0
|
Yeah... I have realized who I am and who im going to be. I hate it. Can't wait for it all to end
0
|
Happy to Be Who ?????... I stumble in my darkness, just don't want to see, I'm happy with what I'm doing, but i don't like being me. I wonder in my own world, i grasp at all said straws, i wake up in the ...
0
|

I Am Who I Am
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Am Who I Am | Similar Worlds