I Hate School

I don't like school. I'm on track to get a masters degree and I think school is terrible. school is a system made to keep people down by socializing them into conformity. grades dont say how smart or capable someone would be on a job, it s...
3
|
I guess sometimes I get praised for it and in others I am…well put down, but these people don’t understand what it really meant for me to move from one country no another where everything and everyone around u is different. I did a presentation at sc...
3
|
ughh had a week off now im back to this shit hole 😔 fml
7
|
I don’t wanna go back!
6
|
Is anyone in school or went to school to be a esthetician my project is due but I’m struggling with performance and functional ingredients i chose the product . Ponds cream
0
|
Skipped my last lesson and now I’m at the beach eating pizza. Don’t worry I have done all the work!
8
|
I know an education is important but every time I turn a corner, a bully or an aggressor is there... I wish I had friends at school to make it more bearful. :'(
3
|
Today school is just going by so slow.
0
|
I have a massive headache and i have to do 2 projects online
2
|
Winter break is almost over I'm sad T^T
7
|
I spend most of my time in the library at school. I don't care about classes and I'm mostly invisible to everyone besides bullies most of the time. :'(
1
|
Really cba today.
0
|
Hmmm... Have something to do at school tomorrow but im unable to get a ride to it. I would walk to it but its a hour away but i often take 1-2 hour walks... Not to sure if im going to go or not. 🤔
1
|
I was going to try to be productive today, but it didn't quite work. Sometimes when I have a lot of things to do and one thing stubbornly resists doing, I just give up. Usually, I can go on working forever as long as I'm making progress, bu...
0
|
When you realize easter is coming up, however 8 exams are peeking down the corner, too. What should I choose?
0
|
#Tb to the time I was called a prostitute by a teacher while I was in school.
7
|
It sucks. And the worst part is how I have to take health to graduate, so I have to tell my health teacher all about my mental instability
6
|
Was gonna listen to speech that was on youTube and to my surprise I couldn't watch it or find it. I didn't think much of it until I tried watching some stuff with a similar message. It seems my school likes censoring differing opinions. Wha...
1
|
I never really liked elementary school. My French teacher was really mean to me and I'm pretty sure she hates kids. The librarian at my old school was always in a bad mood and I never saw her smile. I always hated doing journals in school becaus...
1
|
I hate school so much! Why can't it just be done? 😭 I'd much rather get hit by a train.
4
|

I Hate School
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Hate School | Similar Worlds