I Have Fibromyalgia

I am newly diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Just to add with my other chronic painful conditions. The weather doesn’t help with the pain, at all. I’m having fibro fog really bad. It’s like the worse the pain is, the harder it is for me concentrate, or sp...
7
|
The last few days the fog over my brain has been very hard to deal with. I was at my appointment the other day and I called the receptionist by the wrong name even though I've known her for years. I can't seem to focus on any damn thing. Ev...
3
|
Fibromyalgia is a walk through hell. I was diagnosed with it 3 years ago. It puts me in pain on a daily basis. It has, in a way, made me a different person. I have to be way more careful than at other times in life. When it's bad, it's bad....
4
|
Those with fibromyalgia can relate to this song Pain, you break me down You build me up
4
|
And I just got upended with fatigue an hour after I woke up. Nap time 😏
0
|
Hi there, This disease sucks but I would like to get to know more people. Just to compare stories and find a bit of comfort and understanding. Anyone here who would like to connect?
3
|
They say there is no cure for fibromyalgia. It’s almost an invisible disease and unless you have it, it’s hard to explain what you go through on a day to day basis. I hate looking so normal but hurting everywhere. I feel guilty that I can’t engage wi...
11
|
So, last week my doctor told me I am eligible for a weight loss surgery. It's a band around my stomach in order to eat less and therefore reduce the weight. Well I know I am fat and that didn't come as a surprise. I have always been fat a...
4
|

I Have Fibromyalgia
Categories: Health

I Have Fibromyalgia | Similar Worlds