I Am Easy to Get Along With

I Am Easy to Get Along With
Im easy going, open minded, hate to hurt peoples feelings but I will say what needs to be said in the best kindness way I can. Like to get to know people when I can
+ 15 3 replies 17 views Jun 4, 2020 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
I think so. I'm pretty flexible and am willing to spend the time it takes to get to know people.
+ 1 0 replies 1 views Jul 19, 2018 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
A easy as the salsa with your doritos 😂😊
I Am Easy to Get Along With
I think I am. I'm very nonjudgmental
+ 4 3 replies 18 views Feb 14, 2017 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
I used to think that. But it turns out that I'm not at all easy to get along with. I'm impossible, negative, snarky and don't know how to communicate.
+ 10 1 reply 6 views Dec 24, 2016 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
I tend to be although usually shy or hesitant at first. I have to have a sense of security in one to fully let myself out without worrying.
+ 0 0 replies 9 views Sep 27, 2016 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
Just seen my husband's (for now)- new girlfriend. I was going to smile, nod - maybe not so much of a hello but hey, why not? There is no ill feeling towards her, she may in time be introduced to my children and as an amicable person I would like...
+ 5 68 replies 97 views Sep 14, 2016 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
I suppose I am. But if you dislike or don't understand sarcasm and/or cynicism then I'm not
+ 2 1 reply 6 views Sep 13, 2016 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
Mostly ....👯
+ 14 2 replies 11 views Sep 13, 2016 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
Wow went to see Rod Stewart in concert last night ,man can that man still rock !!!
+ 3 2 replies 21 views Jun 15, 2016 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
Have you ever had so much to do and no idea where to start, so you didn't? And to think I had high hopes of seizing the day...
+ 16 13 replies 45 views Jun 12, 2016 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
Yeah I guess so. I have no hang ups or specific ideals. I don't have friends IRL but that's more to do with being from one area and working in another. That, plus the 14 hour days don't help ! But most folk seem to find me approachable...
+ 0 1 reply 6 views Jun 3, 2016 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
Yeah. I really don't think I am that easy to get along with.
+ 3 23 replies 20 views May 20, 2016 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
People tell me that all the time. But when they say it as though it's a surprising thing I think maybe they were expecting the worst.
+ 1 0 replies 2 views May 19, 2016 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
I think I'm easy to get along with once you get to know my brand of awkwardness. I'm pretty weird in most situations especially if I'm writing in my head while we're talking which you can normally tell if I am by my distracted air...
+ 1 0 replies 5 views May 18, 2016 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
I love you!!! Whoever you are just remember that I don't care about your past, it matters who you are right here and right now so be nice to me and I'll be nice to you... so simple
+ 5 2 replies 6 views May 16, 2016 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
Being easy to get along with has helped me navigate through life, and meet many wonderful people. But do not mistake easy to get along with with easy to fool, or walk over.
+ 3 1 reply 5 views May 8, 2016 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
I think I am :) I hope so anyway!!! 😁
+ 21 75 replies 106 views May 6, 2016 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
I can get along with almost anyone. It can take time to trust people, but I certainly give everyone a chance. As long as you're respectful and not looking to harm others, we can get along just fine.
+ 3 0 replies 4 views May 5, 2016 |
I Am Easy to Get Along With
Not recently though. I've been really impatient and rather unpleasant when inconvenienced. I'm becoming more and more uptight.. anal, really. An asshole if you ask me. From being easy go lucky to having this constant obsessive thoughts on h...
+ 1 2 replies 7 views May 2, 2016 |

I Am Easy to Get Along With
Beliefs Health

I Am Easy to Get Along With | Similar Worlds