I Have No Friends

i have some in real life, but in times of big issues, almost all are indifferent, or unable to offer any help. only 1 shows some response. i m disappointed, again and again. but i understand, everyone is too busy with their own problems. there are people who help you more than friends could even though they don't know you but it s very rarely the case. stay in touch with these people if you get to know some, the power of 1 person is too limited.
5
|
Edited: 3 yrs ago
I try to be the friend that everyone wants...someone who listens without criticism or judgment. Someone whom can be told secrets and feelings, and can be trusted with them. Any problems I have I put to the side, because yours are more important.
Sssslm · 31-35, F
thanks i need actual help from my neighbours this time. it s not emotional issue.
feel free to message me if you want
Sssslm · 31-35, F
thank you @risenstrength
Glad that you are my friend!

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/11/35/75/novembermoon-ihRDZrQ5C-b.jpg]

Hope you feel better!
Sssslm · 31-35, F
@novembermoon, i m very glad to have you as a very good friend too!!!👍👍👍

I Have No Friends
Categories: Friendship, Health

i have some in real life, but in times of big issu... | I Have No Friends | Similar Worlds