I Want to Meet a Real Vampire

Let me be honest when I make it clear that real vampires do not sparkle, nor fly, nor turn into bats. Real vampires do not go out and randomly attack strangers, nor do real vampires turn invisible, etc. Real vampirism is something completely different from what you see on tv, and the movies.
Let me add this as a disclaimer. If you are looking to be turned into a vampire, this is not the post for that. I do not turn people into vampires, nor do I wish to do so. Now, moving on to my next point.
There ARE ALOT of posers in the vampire community, and it is important that I address the issue, now. There are going to be people who claim to be vampires because they love the lifestyle, the clothing, the power they get from the lifestyle. They dwell in the fantasy aspect of the vampire, not realizing that there is a true side to it, the reality of it. They also do not understand that there is a darker aspect to the vampire community, than what they are so comfortable in seeing in the tv shows, and the fancy movies. There is actually a force to this. If you are a sang vampire, you feed off of blood. Does this mean you go out killing random people? No, that's disgusting, and morally wrong. Real vampires, at least the wise ones, don't go about receiving their life source in that manner. More to be added, soon.
1
|
Edited: 11 mths ago
Anonymouslyyours86 · 31-35, F
Then what’s da point you’re just human that sucks
PoetryArt21 · 22-25, M
[@876164,annastasia] Not necessarily. There are different types of vampires, and vampirism. The main two forms feed off of some sort of life form, either blood or energy. Let me give you a person to read about. Not just the story, but also vampirism, so that you may be in a better position of understanding what vampirism is and is not. This man's name is Merticus Stevens.
PlumBerries · 26-30, F
[c=#7700B2]that is that stupid thing of drinking others blood right? seen a documentary thing on it ages ago and no offense but damn it was stupid and gross[/c]
Montanaman · 61-69, M
True story.

I went to HS with a girl, and about 20 years later, her son was a leader of a vampire cult.

He murdered his gf parents.
Now both are in prison for life.

Being a Real Vampire...
Sucks.
PoetryArt21 · 22-25, M
[@701855,Montanaman] Here's the thing about situations like that. There are people, not saying that the son was this, who are complete posers in the vampire community. You see, these little cults, or covens, or safe havens as many would prefer to call them are simply fake, full of posers and wannabes. Or, they could be filled with real vampires, who are simply mentally-deranged.
I want you to check out Merticus Stevens, for starters, and vampirism. There has to be a better understanding of what vampirism really is.
Vampirism can be defined as a medical condition, a curse, a gift, whatever conclusion the mind enjoys.
Montanaman · 61-69, M
[@900779,PoetryArt21] 👍👍
SamtheDog · M
As real as jesus himself! 😊
Starfire111 · 22-25, F
A real vampire isn't a vampire. We have other names that humans dont know about. I think when humans crave blood they have our dna inside them.

I Want to Meet a Real Vampire

Let me be honest when I make it clear that real va... | I Want to Meet a Real Vampire | Similar Worlds