I Dropped Out of College

I didn’t even start it. I graduated high school and never thought of going to college because of the situation I was in. I had more things to worry about than school, I had to take care of a family now. I know I definitely do want to go back to scho...
5
|
I dropped out when I was about 20/21 years old. School was clashing with my nightly extracurricular activities aka partying. I was also exhausted all the time, wasn't focused, didn't care anymore. At that point in my life I had been in scho...
1
|
I really want to go back to college in January. But I’m not prepared and I don’t see me lasting.😩
2
|
Yup... don't regret it either. Too many horror stories from friends and relatives about student loan payments. Luckily only stayed 1 semester, and now debt free!
8
|
Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out.... I dropped out of college. There is no sugar-coating it. There is no way of saying it without sounding like an asshole. I have come to accept this. But I don't feel guilty about what I did at...
0
|

I Dropped Out of College
Categories: Other

I Dropped Out of College | Similar Worlds