I Have An Eating Disorder

My usual is a intake of roughly 200 - 400 calories a day. I uave Gastroparesis as sure a lot of you do too. And trying to take in more than that makes me feel really bad. And most of the time brings on a lot of pain and vomiting. The registered d...
2
|
My doctor just diagnosed me with ARFID. Any one else on here also have that? I haven't heard of it before.
3
|
So when I was about 12-13 I began to take drastic measures to lose weight and developed bad habits but I didn't think I had an eating disorder because I was able to stop without any sort of help. It was hard but I did and thats when I started se...
1
|
I have an eating disorder and I have been trying me best to get as much help as possible so that I can overcome this. I find that I'm often fighting with myself about weather or not I'm even worthy of recovery, I find myself thinking that m...
3
|
So this is not something I've shared much... and if so it's been in a joking way because that is my nature. But in the spirit of being really real here (something I've wanted to do but have been terrified of)...I will tell you this: I ...
14
|
I'm in need of a buddy to talk about my anorexia with. Kind of a you help me I help you situation. I'm a great listener and can give pretty good advice. (Note, I'm not pro Ana but I'm not looking for someone to tell me to stop eit...
1
|
Yesterday, was immensely draining, I struck this despicable, look upon you, held a gaze, with only mustering in sadness, we spoke of contentment, ambition, we chatted over brunch, these tinfoil, hardly crumble, meshing these bitter remains, onto scra...
3
|
I hate how I'll never be able to see myself normally. I hate how if I lose more and more weight, I just feel more and more disgusting, even after years of this crap. I've tried to get better, but that ended badly. It's just a never-en...
7
|
I really need someone to be my Ana buddy. I'm desperate so please if your interested message me
3
|
My dad keeps finding out I'm purging. He used to be understanding. Now he just yells. I feel bad but I seriously can't stop. I've been to treatment so many times I'm starting to think I'll never be normal.
4
|
93 pounds. My tailored size 2 prom dress was falling off me last night. I only ate a salad then threw it up. I later passed out outside in the grass.
3
|
I feel disgusting. i don't want to eat lunch at school, I skip breakfast everyday and somedays I skip dinner. I feel like people stare and talk about me. That maybe they'd like me if i was skinner and prettier. I feel like i'm not sick...
1
|
I'm scared to eat two clementines. Do I eat them?
1
|
I need an anorexia and bulimia buddy. someone to exchange tips, motivation, and pics with. This whole "recovery" thing is stupid.
2
|
My teeth been feeling sensitive. I can't tell if it's from the puking (although I haven't in a week) or me clenching my teeth at night. Although it can be both. I ate a burger and fries for late lunch because there wasn't anything...
1
|
My gums are finally healing, and I'm trying not to puke again. All I want to do is puke every time I eat. But I keep telling myself no.
0
|
I made an appointment with the therapist/psychologist at my school. It was a short session that is supposed to decide who I will see and stuff. Although it doesn't help that the next available appointment isn't until three weeks from now, a...
3
|
My gums are inflamed and I have two sores on in my mouth from purgining a lot this week.
0
|
I'm going into residential treatment for anorexia again for the second time in my life. The first time was about 4 months ago. Hopefully this time it lasts.
2
|
If anyone has any words of encouragement I'm struggling real time at the moment. I just ate dinner, I didn't even eat a lot and didn't even finish my plate yet I can't stop thinking about going to throw it all up, my stomach feels...
1
|

I Have An Eating Disorder
This isn't a "pro" Eating Disorder (ED) Group. If you are "pro-ANA" or "pro-MIA" this Group isn't for you. This group is here for healing and helping.
Categories: Health, Image and Weight

I Have An Eating Disorder | Similar Worlds