I Have An Eating Disorder

I Have An Eating Disorder
I’m sure I’m relapsing, and I honestly don’t know how to feel about that. I can go months feeling fine, eating normally and not restricting, which is what occurred for about 4 months. Two nights ago, I started counting and restricting calories again...
+ 5 2 replies 26 views Jul 1, 2020 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
Today I completed a 16 hour fast. I’m trying to cope with these negative thoughts the healthiest way I can, so I started intermittent fasting in replacement of total restriction. It has been HARD. I am TRYING. It worse because I am fighting ALONE. Hi...
+ 7 4 replies 26 views Dec 29, 2019 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
It's so funny to me how easily your brain tricks you into thinking you are totally fine and that there are no problems at all, yet you can still get so defensive when someone points out the problem that you deep down you know you have. I hate ho...
I Have An Eating Disorder
My usual is a intake of roughly 200 - 400 calories a day. I uave Gastroparesis as sure a lot of you do too. And trying to take in more than that makes me feel really bad. And most of the time brings on a lot of pain and vomiting. The registered d...
+ 2 7 replies 24 views Jun 6, 2019 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
I have an eating disorder and I have been trying me best to get as much help as possible so that I can overcome this. I find that I'm often fighting with myself about weather or not I'm even worthy of recovery, I find myself thinking that m...
+ 5 5 replies 12 views Jul 29, 2018 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
So this is not something I've shared much... and if so it's been in a joking way because that is my nature. But in the spirit of being really real here (something I've wanted to do but have been terrified of)...I will tell you this: I ...
+ 14 18 replies 117 views Jul 15, 2018 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
I'm in need of a buddy to talk about my anorexia with. Kind of a you help me I help you situation. I'm a great listener and can give pretty good advice. (Note, I'm not pro Ana but I'm not looking for someone to tell me to stop eit...
+ 1 1 reply 16 views Jan 3, 2018 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
Yesterday, was immensely draining, I struck this despicable, look upon you, held a gaze, with only mustering in sadness, we spoke of contentment, ambition, we chatted over brunch, these tinfoil, hardly crumble, meshing these bitter remains, onto scra...
+ 3 3 replies 18 views Aug 10, 2017 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
I hate how I'll never be able to see myself normally. I hate how if I lose more and more weight, I just feel more and more disgusting, even after years of this crap. I've tried to get better, but that ended badly. It's just a never-en...
+ 7 0 replies 14 views Jul 6, 2017 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
I really need someone to be my Ana buddy. I'm desperate so please if your interested message me
+ 3 0 replies 3 views Jun 27, 2017 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
My dad keeps finding out I'm purging. He used to be understanding. Now he just yells. I feel bad but I seriously can't stop. I've been to treatment so many times I'm starting to think I'll never be normal.
+ 4 6 replies 12 views May 8, 2017 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
93 pounds. My tailored size 2 prom dress was falling off me last night. I only ate a salad then threw it up. I later passed out outside in the grass.
+ 3 7 replies 23 views May 7, 2017 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
I feel disgusting. i don't want to eat lunch at school, I skip breakfast everyday and somedays I skip dinner. I feel like people stare and talk about me. That maybe they'd like me if i was skinner and prettier. I feel like i'm not sick...
+ 1 3 replies 14 views Feb 28, 2017 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
I'm scared to eat two clementines. Do I eat them?
+ 1 7 replies 15 views Feb 26, 2017 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
I need an anorexia and bulimia buddy. someone to exchange tips, motivation, and pics with. This whole "recovery" thing is stupid.
+ 2 2 replies 13 views Feb 26, 2017 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
My teeth been feeling sensitive. I can't tell if it's from the puking (although I haven't in a week) or me clenching my teeth at night. Although it can be both. I ate a burger and fries for late lunch because there wasn't anything...
+ 1 0 replies 13 views Feb 14, 2017 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
My gums are finally healing, and I'm trying not to puke again. All I want to do is puke every time I eat. But I keep telling myself no.
+ 0 6 replies 8 views Feb 13, 2017 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
I made an appointment with the therapist/psychologist at my school. It was a short session that is supposed to decide who I will see and stuff. Although it doesn't help that the next available appointment isn't until three weeks from now, a...
+ 3 0 replies 9 views Feb 13, 2017 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
My gums are inflamed and I have two sores on in my mouth from purgining a lot this week.
+ 0 5 replies 11 views Feb 10, 2017 |
I Have An Eating Disorder
I'm going into residential treatment for anorexia again for the second time in my life. The first time was about 4 months ago. Hopefully this time it lasts.
+ 2 5 replies 24 views Feb 7, 2017 |

I Have An Eating Disorder
This isn't a "pro" Eating Disorder (ED) Group. If you are "pro-ANA" or "pro-MIA" this Group isn't for you. This group is here for healing and helping.
Health Image and Weight