I Am Sad and Lonely

There are times that i felt so lonely and I don’t know why.
2
|
I miss the ocean floor.
31-35
1
|
Sometimes I feel like a shadow. My existence is not in part with the world but rather faintly imprinted upon it instead. I long for the day that will come when one learns how to read shadows and reads mine as well. Maybe then the blank face of that...
31-35
2
|
I struggle with being alone. I always have. I do some bad behaviors to cope with being alone and they are not good one's. I struggle with taking sleeping pills and wanting to sleep all of the time. When I am alone I spin lies and thoughts in...
2
|
sadness.. and tears
2
|
Im not sure what triggered it today but I feel so lonely today. I miss my two best friends. One of them is 3000 miles away and the other one in jail. I want to pick up the phone so bad and call them but I cant. I also miss the experience project,...
2
|
It's insane. I feel like I'm suffocating. It's so lonely.
2
|
It doesn't always take a funeral to discover who your true friends are. Some people forget you before you even walk away.
9
|
I don't have friends, or anyone to really talk to. It's been like that all my life and i am getting used to it. The rejection is the thing that always hurts me, it never gets easier. I want to be lonely in a way that it no longer hurts. Whe...
5
|
This week has been a total nightmare. I've been having arguments with family and my fiancé has been drinking all week. It's sunday night and he's still drinking in the living room listening to loud music. I cleaned two nights ago and ...
6
|
I Won't Have You If You Are Not In My Destiny And I Accept It 💔
2
|
I feel like no one understands me I know people do try to help it just doesnt help me at all Im so anloe Being a TBDL in Mass and a teen never helps UGH!!
0
|
sitting at my workplace, amidst 100 people, I can understand what "alone in crowd is". I have no reason to be sad, tbh. but all I know is, I am. sadness rooted deep inside. And alone. loneliness and longing for something. I dont know what....
0
|
I guess things are going along okay but I just feel so sad and alone. Maybe just residual stuff from the emptiness my cousin left after he supposedly jumped off that bridge and was never found. I think about him every day at least once an hour. I mi...
0
|
67 Healthy Things To Do When You Feel Lonely... Here is a list of some fun things to do in life that do not rely on Television and Internet. Time Alone Reading Books Listening to Music Listening to Radio Listening to Audiobooks/Podcasts Blogging P...
0
|

I Am Sad and Lonely
Categories: Depression, Health, Loneliness

I Am Sad and Lonely | Similar Worlds