I Am Sad and Lonely

I Am Sad and Lonely
Hi, I'm a 27 year old single man with health issues. I am living in England and looking for friends near London. Message me ;)
+ 0 0 replies 12 views Apr 9, 2020 |
I Am Sad and Lonely
There are times that i felt so lonely and I don’t know why.
+ 2 6 replies 13 views Apr 23, 2019 |
I Am Sad and Lonely
I struggle with being alone. I always have. I do some bad behaviors to cope with being alone and they are not good one's. I struggle with taking sleeping pills and wanting to sleep all of the time. When I am alone I spin lies and thoughts in...
I Am Sad and Lonely
sadness.. and tears
I Am Sad and Lonely
Im not sure what triggered it today but I feel so lonely today. I miss my two best friends. One of them is 3000 miles away and the other one in jail. I want to pick up the phone so bad and call them but I cant. I also miss the experience project,...
+ 2 2 replies 13 views Sep 8, 2017 |
I Am Sad and Lonely
It's insane. I feel like I'm suffocating. It's so lonely.
+ 2 0 replies 6 views Jan 29, 2017 |
I Am Sad and Lonely
It doesn't always take a funeral to discover who your true friends are. Some people forget you before you even walk away.
+ 9 9 replies 18 views Dec 2, 2016 |
I Am Sad and Lonely
I don't have friends, or anyone to really talk to. It's been like that all my life and i am getting used to it. The rejection is the thing that always hurts me, it never gets easier. I want to be lonely in a way that it no longer hurts. Whe...
I Am Sad and Lonely
This week has been a total nightmare. I've been having arguments with family and my fiancé has been drinking all week. It's sunday night and he's still drinking in the living room listening to loud music. I cleaned two nights ago and ...
+ 6 19 replies 64 views Sep 18, 2016 |
I Am Sad and Lonely
I Won't Have You If You Are Not In My Destiny And I Accept It 💔
+ 2 3 replies 6 views Jul 5, 2016 |
I Am Sad and Lonely
I feel like no one understands me I know people do try to help it just doesnt help me at all Im so anloe Being a TBDL in Mass and a teen never helps UGH!!
+ 0 3 replies 12 views May 6, 2016 |
I Am Sad and Lonely
sitting at my workplace, amidst 100 people, I can understand what "alone in crowd is". I have no reason to be sad, tbh. but all I know is, I am. sadness rooted deep inside. And alone. loneliness and longing for something. I dont know what....
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Sep 14, 2015 |
I Am Sad and Lonely
I guess things are going along okay but I just feel so sad and alone. Maybe just residual stuff from the emptiness my cousin left after he supposedly jumped off that bridge and was never found. I think about him every day at least once an hour. I mi...
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Jul 2, 2015 |
I Am Sad and Lonely
67 Healthy Things To Do When You Feel Lonely... Here is a list of some fun things to do in life that do not rely on Television and Internet. Time Alone Reading Books Listening to Music Listening to Radio Listening to Audiobooks/Podcasts Blogging P...
+ 4 5 replies 10 views Aug 7, 2012 |

I Am Sad and Lonely
Depression Health Loneliness