I Am Afraid of Rejection

I knew many people around me, as a male am attracted to my female friends but I fear that they might reject me if I ask any of them to be my gf and the worst fear is that I might lose their friendship ...😣😣😣😣😣any suugestion for me please...........
1
|
I think everyone is afraid of it, natural extinct or something. Just some more than others 🤔
0
|
I wish I wasn’t because it prevents me from being myself. I have come across many situations where I want to help others but the fear of being rejected or even talking to them has stopped me. I remember one time an old lady looked cold sorting on a b...
1
|
It doesn’t really matter what kind of rejection- I am terrified. For example, being rejected from school because my grades aren’t good enough. I even wonder if my parents will one day reject me because I’m not the good christian girl they wanted. I...
2
|
My dad died when I was very young, and his family decided they wanted the money he had left. I don’t know how much it was, I doubt it was very much though. Well, my dad had never gotten around to signing my birth certificate for some reason, so his f...
4
|
I dreamed that the man I admire told me he was gay.
1
|
The idea of not succeeding can be quite paralyzing to me. My confidence isn't as shaky as it was when I was younger but damn do those feelings of uncertainty still have a way of lingering sometimes. Never looking for or expecting the positive ou...
6
|
When Will I Learn... You tell people this and they just don't seem to fully understand what harm it can do I have been rejected and made a fool of so many times in the past that every time it has happened a part of me is destroyed. So when you s...
4
|
One of the greatest prisons that people live in is the fear of what other people think. . . When you step out of the fear of what other people think, you realize what a prison you lived in before. - - How easy it is for a few outspoken, self-righ...
0
|
Its not that I fear rejection I fear wasting my time on someone who never intended on loving me back.
18
|
The poster says it all! I cannot be bothered to be afraid of that anymore. I have been rejected so many times if I continue to fear it I would be hiding under my bed 24/7.
10
|
This has always been a problem. I always feel inadequate, and disliked.
31-35
5
|
After my first "heartbreak", I was afraid of rejection. I'm no longer afraid though. I'm more afraid of being alone.
5
|
Regardless if it's school, work, or relationships I don't like rejection. I try to put myself out there but it never really works out the way I hope. I hate feeling like I'm not good enough.
8
|
That's why I'm always afraid to talk to people
3
|
Rejection was one of the most terrifying words in my vocabulary. But how can one overcome his/her fear? They face it! It's tough but I realize that people have their likes and dislikes as I do mine. Doesn't stop me from meeting someone, but...
6
|
Rejection is imminent but is it as powerful?. I used to be afraid until I realised why am I afraid rejection isn't failure, rejection is a temporary hurdle in life. Pass rejection and you'll get to your goal, face no rejection are you reall...
4
|
I hate to admit it, but I think one thing fueling my emptiness is that I feared rejection and let that fear rule me. Like a comedian alone on stage who is bombing, I treat each interaction I have with life-and-death precision. And, when I don't ...
10
|
But to be treated like I don't matter..... after the life I've lived to this point, where all I wanted was someone to see me as I never can...... but I was stupid to think otherwise...
1
|
Not anymore. Just because one passes by doesn't mean the next one will. Plus, I love me more than you....
5
|

I Am Afraid of Rejection
Categories: Health, Loneliness

I Am Afraid of Rejection | Similar Worlds