I Am Angry

How do I even handle this?
Got a notification from my bank that my credit card was charged $756.25 on Amazon. I'm here freaking out because I'm thinking someone defrauded me.

Nope..it's my kids! Took my card and went on a shopping spree 馃槕 I left my wallet on the countertop and forgot to take it up

They'd never do crap like this to their mom
So.. you鈥檙e the proud owner of a new PS5?
BalmyNitesF
Unauthorised transaction - get your bank to recall the money
BalmyNitesF
[@1144322,JustA] So it鈥檚 simple - if Amazon say it鈥檚 too late to cancel because the order is despatching/despatched, then wait until the parcel arrives & refuse to accept it - in which case, it will be returned to the Amazon fulfilment centre. Under distance selling regulations, you have the right to cancel right up to & beyond, the point of delivery. There鈥檚 no way I鈥檇 allow those kids to get away with that. Get your money refunded, cancel your card & don鈥檛 give them your new card details
JustA36-40, M
[@561899,BalmyNites] it didn't go that far so I'll get my money back. I made them cancel the order and now they're all grounded.
BalmyNitesF
[@1144322,JustA] That鈥檚 good to hear
curiosi56-60, F
Give them chores to work off their debt.
JustA36-40, M
[@423488,curiosi] 馃槀
Leggs41-45, F
[@423488,curiosi] Trying to get kids to do chores is like pulling teeth.
[@1073121,Leggs] Or herding cats.....
MeepMeep26-30, F
You can cancel orders on Amazon hahaha
JustA36-40, M
[@849619,MeepMeep] that's EXACTLY what I did
Foreverrunning22-25, F
I鈥檇 be beating some kids 馃槀
I use to take my dads money all the time. What is he going to do? Call the cops? 馃槄
[@25627,Selah] You鈥檙e lucky he didn鈥檛 beat your butt. 馃え
[image=https://media4.giphy.com/media/jPHS5ciig3PZDRI19G/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29rbuzavzcofem1gag4qd3ohb44eli0gzzdufypkgi&rid=giphy.gif]
Leggs41-45, F
[@327405,theOnebianyouwerewarnedabout] Fucker I was going to say, "Time to beat some serious ass" but you beat me to it.
Paintedfox36-40, F
Lol my 6 year old did this to me recently. Bought $300 worth of games on amazon and then a photo book of all his goofy doodles, which I have to admit was pretty funny. He was at his dads house though, not being watched, so his dad paid me back. He knows better now, but I still cant help but laugh.
NotladylikeF
Hide your wallet. My step son used to pull crap like this. Not sure how old they are but the same rule also applies to booze and car keys.
JustA36-40, M
[@1115909,Notladylike] lol I have 2 teenagers and a pre teen. Car keys and alcoholic beverages are always out of reach. I just forgot I left my wallet there BUT I grounded them because I SHOULD be able to leave my stuff without worrying it'll disappear
NotladylikeF
[@1144322,JustA] Teenagers are horrible 馃槀 to be fair I was also at that age! Good luck with the grounding hope they listen

I Am Angry
Health