I Have Random Thoughts

i had a Day Dream i kidnapped Selena Gomez , and it wasn't to be my Sex slave although i still like that idea , it was because i didn't like the way her music videos pertraid her , i thought she was way better in her beginning videos the Pop Rock Genre , she shined there , so i wanted to give her a break in her busy life and she's really Cute , during our talks and her relief it wasn't for cash and i wasn't going to kill her after i got the money , lol while cutting her hair into a new style i liked so it would be harder for people to know its Selena Gomez she looked in the mirror and said OMG ! i look like my older sister ! and i was like hold the boat ! you gotta sister that looks as cute as you and she said yep , we arranged a secret meeting with her sister but i found out her sister wanted in on the money ransom of 10 million bucks but also wanted to kill her sister Selena and i was like nooooo ! thats not the plan , lol then the day dream just died off , oh well , i wanted to get the 10 million and run off with her sister Foxina but return Selena Gomez unharmed with a great story for the Tabloids
0
|
Edited: 3 yrs ago
Sazzio · 26-30, M
DUDE! Cool day dream.
FurryFace · 61-69, M
yeah kind of , lol

I Have Random Thoughts

i had a Day Dream i kidnapped Selena Gomez , and i... | I Have Random Thoughts | Similar Worlds