I Have Random Thoughts

My nail tech could quite literally chop my ring finger off and I still wouldn’t have the nerve to tell her that it wasn’t what I asked for

well you should, before you end up with another 9 just like it
tallpowerhouseblonde · 31-35, F
You could grow out your own nails long.
tallpowerhouseblonde · 31-35, F
[@605647,DarkHeaven] I'm going to send one guy your way with my sex scratches on his back,just so you know what long nails are for.Just write return to sender on him and he will come right back to me.
[@1613,tallpowerhouseblonde] How about a picture instead? I really don’t want or need some random naked guy with sex marks coming over. I won’t need to know anyways. I’m never not gonna be gay, so doesn’t really matter for me.
tallpowerhouseblonde · 31-35, F
[@605647,DarkHeaven] Okay I can do that for you.
[@446022,Bushmanoz] crap. Thanks.
MiserableAtBest · 18-21, F
[@605647,DarkHeaven]
It’s funny because it’s true
[@473155,MiserableAtBest] It’s even worse for me. I’m a guitarist, so my nails are short on my chord hand (left hand) and I’d have to leave the two fingers short on my right hand (I’m right handed,) so I’d have like three nails done. It’s just easier to leave them plain. lol
sircartier · 18-21, F
i felt this

I Have Random Thoughts