I Have Random Thoughts

A tale of two thoughts Uncertainty, why is my life upturned? Why must I stay home? Why does this virus exist? Why can’t someone fix this? Uncertainty, what will happen to a sick friend? Why must people die? Why can’t everyone cooperate? W...
3
6 hrs ago
|
There are times I really cannot stand people. With Covid 19 on everyone's minds, I.ve heard today 1) Paramedics being targetted by people in "cough attacks", coughing (presumably deliberately) in the faces of the paramedics 2) Nurses h...
22-25
1
|
22-25
9
|
A gentle breeze tickling my face is my favorite natural cure for nausea. 🥴
5
|
I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe. What are you doing while where your at is in shelter at home status? Have you made up any new games? Spam me with what you have been doing during this time. Please remember to keep it pg. As for myself I’...
31-35, FMod
9
|
I often think that life is unfair to people who don't meet with society's beauty standards. People with make up get treated differently than people without. People who are glammed up get treated differently than people who are not. While a ...
4
|
My mother was very excited about a mask that she made this morning. It's made from one of her bras. It covers her entire face, and she poked two holes in it for her eyes. She has been wearing this thing in public. 😆
2
|
If you’re still going out and mingling, please reconsider. There is no reason to panic and you may be confident that you are not going to be personally effected, but you are taking a risk that effects not only the vulnerable but also our entire heal...
4
|
Sometimes I wonder if we would have turned out to be different if we hadn't experienced the things we did. And I wonder exactly what it would be like to be that different kind of me.
6
|
Poland is putting together an effort to get kids to stay home and play Minecraft. Educational activities are included in the game. My son and I love Minecraft. It's relaxing, and it encourages creativity. As a result of the virus, kids are being...
2
|
Do you remember your first car? Mine was a 7 year old chevy belair that I got for $500. It was plain as could be but did have an automatic transmission. The day I got it my best friend went to the local Western Auto store and bought a am/fm radio,...
2
|
I believe there are other forces that influence us that we don't yet understand.
7
|
I went ahead and gave my son his birthday present today. It's a little early, but he's been great, especially since he's cooped up in the house. It's a gaming PC. I had it built by a friend. When it comes to hardware, I'm com...
3
|
This is my local news. It's a few counties away from where I live. Over 500 COVID-19 test samples were spoiled or insufficient. https://abc3340.com/news/coronavirus/tuscaloosa-mayor-says-more-than-500-covid-19-test-samples-were-spoiled
0
|
I found a field near my house. I've been here about 2 years, and I just discovered this field. You walk down the street about 50 yards, then hang a left on a trail that leads through the woods. It leads right to the field. It's completely d...
4
|
I feel the planet is angry with us all at the min because we have had nothing but disaster what with rains, winds and fire and now disease. Maybe this is the world saying enough is enough it’s trying to say we need to start to looking after the pla...
2
|
Almost everything in my town is shut down except for Walmart. When I was passing by today, I saw that there had to be well over 300 people shopping there. I'm going to eventually need more food, and I really don't want to go there. That man...
0
|
So last Sunday was the first day Walmart cut hours and it was so quiet in the store. I get to go to work tonight but it’s after the store closes so there will be no customers to deal with at all. I am kinda one of the lucky ones cause I still have a ...
1
|
I discovered this morning that my mother has been stocking up on medication, canned food, and water. She's been doing this for years, and no one knew. When I saw the stash, I couldn't believe it. It would've been bigger, but she's...
1
|
I woke up sick this morning. 😷 It's time for Masque to put his mask on.
1
|

I Have Random Thoughts

I Have Random Thoughts | Similar Worlds