I Have Random Thoughts

I'm feeling grumpy and worthless today.
0
4 hrs ago
|
If there was nobody When you wanted to be understood then eventually you stop being the person who understands others/their needs :) ...
1
7 hrs ago
|
This is a very sad news. :( Sweden 30.6%?
3
8 hrs ago
|
I deeply regret chatting with most men on here .
3
8 hrs ago
|
I never feel comfortable.
0
8 hrs ago
|
I feel like every woman should make at least one child. at the moment the space exploration is getting popular, many billionaires invest heavily on it, so in the next few decades we might be able to colonize the mars, and probably some other planets ...
3
10 hrs ago
|
This site is getting more boring daily.
1
1 day ago
|
I feel like every time I try to be friends with someone they start putting their nose in my business and become rude. I'm going to start to avoid people it's better . This one lasy even tried to tell me how to practice my own religion when ...
2
1 day ago
|
Being a 😴 sleepy girl with a 🤹‍♀️ busy life is hard. 📝11:35am ET - typing to-do list on my iPhone while in bed 4:25pm Packing a 🧳. ✅ 👙 x 4 ✅ 📸 ✅ 💄 ✅ 👖 ✅ 👗 ✅ 💻 ✅ 🎒 ✅ 📚
8
1 day ago
|
I almost finished this book about a woman's murder , isn't that great ? I'm reading again.
5
1 day ago
|
I feel sickness inside me , emotionally.
4
1 day ago
|
SW is dead today and before lol .
0
1 day ago
|
The faster things get the slower I feel I’m going. Napping is a virtue 😴
0
1 day ago
|
Letting go of control allows for the renewal of the mind to take place and a chance to align better. With each thing that you let go of more is revealed to you and a better course of action is available to you as well. What does letting go mean exac...
0
1 day ago
|
I hate this lonely and sad feeling.
2
1 day ago
|
Animals are innocently funny.....I once had a cat, who couldn't be kept at home. He wandered mostly, and every time he came home, he looked so dirty, like he just came back from a cat fight. So I placed a fancy golden necklace around his neck ...
3
1 day ago
|
What makes this place depressing is the crazy perverts .
4
|
If you think your heart looks like this you’re still beautiful. There’s light within the darkness, and all hope is not lost. “And if you’re going through hell, keep going”- Winston Churchill. Let this all take you where you need to go. You’ll be a l...
1
|
People that hurt me and don't regret it should be miserable and God curse them .
0
|
I bet if I got all fixed up and posted a pic of me here men would go googoo but f dat! I don't need creeps and weirdos on my case .
4
|

I Have Random Thoughts

I Have Random Thoughts | Similar Worlds