I Have Random Thoughts

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I like flirting around publicly on this site but some people take it opposite i don't know why lol. How can you get involved with someone online in just an hour of chatting. Either those people are drunk or funny. Ewww!
1
7 hrs ago
|
🎼 Iiii know youuuuu I walked with you once upon a dreeeeeeeam 🙄 #gayaf
1
1 day ago
|
The human condition is almost interesting enough to keep me going to the next chapter. Everything else in nature seems simple to understand when compared with humanity. We love, we hate. We create life, we take life. We search for god, we act as god....
0
|
So it’s been two days since the dreaded root canal (which really wasn’t so bad) and I realized that even yesterday the residual ache was less the tooth, more the numbing injection site. Then today, there wasn’t even that. So Tuesday they make sure ev...
8
|
Do you find Autumn to be a beautiful time of year? I do. It's amazing how almost everything around you is dying, yet it's beautiful.
0
|
REGGIE FOR GAMER OF THE YEAR
0
|
FB has turned ridiculous... that is if one tried reading people's replies. Most people's comments can be summed up in: If you see something, say something, and while you are at it, make sure to offend people as well so you too can feel like...
0
|
Deepest Desire: Sometimes I crave for a world filled with silence, where nobody wants to prove anything or pretend.
26-30
6
|
You know, my brother once said I was like a real life Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2 lol. I say random stuff a lot, and I tell a million stories out of nowhere.
1
|
It's very easy to be negative. It's very easy to be addicted to alcohol/Cigarette/drugs. It's very easy to be bad/rude. It's very easy to be shameless. It's very easy to be selfish. It's very easy to be a pervert. But ...
26-30
8
|
I've been craving for some of the Southern meals, namely Jambalaya. The name sounds funny but the pics I see online look yummy.😋 As soon as I decide on an online recipe, I'm making it soon.
1
|
My favorite pastime is sinning
6
|
I think of walking in crowds, especially narrow places such as hallways or corridors, as a game of bumper cars. You gotta keep your eyes on the track at all times, or else you will crash. Don’t you just love when the impatient people behind you step ...
1
|
You are too scared of life,if you want everything perfect 😎
26-30
6
|
Some get perfect situations/people and others make themselves perfect...
26-30
2
|
Sometimes you feel that you know everything, all the answers and sometimes just the opposite.
26-30
7
|
I have a feeling it will be a biting cold winter like the one we had 2 years ago when we couldn't have water for over 2 weeks. Every inch of outside structures and plants were frozen and caked with dry snow. I had to fetch water from a nearby p...
0
|
So last weekend we had a blizzard here, and now we're having rain and thunderstorms, LOL 🤣.
5
|
Aside from having a happy and healthy family....I think I want a Chanel flap bag for Christmas. (My husband will Never know)
0
|
Most people are strange. We’ve all had those individuals who did not treat us with respect years ago suddenly act friendly years later, as if nothing happened. Did they forget how horrible they were to the people they treated? Or do they choose to fo...
3
|

I Have Random Thoughts

I Have Random Thoughts | Similar Worlds