I Have Random Thoughts

How pissed would my OCD farmer be if decided to rearrange his bales of hay into circular stacks rather than his perfect square ones?
3
20 hrs ago
|
I can't relate to someone,who doesn't know what kindness is
6
|
I hate to spread sadness...
3
|
The first most important thing I was taught was how to make a fist and throw a punch.
1
|
When there are so many injustices in the world, why are some people so hung up about which gender you are in love with?
22-25
9
|
五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五五...
See More 罈
5
|
It's easy to believe in God because you feel like you are being protected by an all knowing, all loving presence and all you need to do is pray and follow the rules. You can ignore the reality and live without worries because you believe God wil...
See More 罈
1
|
Man, SW is more dead than George Washington right now 不.
2
|
Does being happy with your life mean that your previous selves can look at your current one and feel satisfied, and your current self look at the former ones and do the same? My old selves would be sneer at some of the things I enjoy now, at my work...
See More 罈
4
|
I am hungary and I can't eat anything yet. I had a crown put on a tooth this morning and the dentist told me not to eat until the numbness goes away.
0
|
I love trolling the pervs on here. Straight up, if you message me, I will send you the entire Jake Paul "It's Everyday Bro" lyrics to you.
9
|
I remember when I was in highschool there were ski trips, they didn't go far on the ski trips, but they were cool. All high school I asked my mum to let me go and finally when I was grade 8 she said I can go the next year. So awesome, and the ne...
See More 罈
1
|
How important is for you to feel productive? I feel that on some days posting here a couple of things, which are likely to be read just by a few friends, is the only productive thing I do in the whole day. And it makes me feel guilty. I know there i...
See More 罈
4
|
It's much easier to be smiling, cheerful,happy, beautiful than being always right, rude, snobby.
5
|
We are all easily forgotten but sometimes that fact is more glaring after you realize you haven't had time to do anything really memorable.
1
|
You are like any other animal or tree ...
3
|
Who are you? Who is this you who would like to be intelligent,rich , beautiful,happy, peaceful .
2
|
The best and easiest way to lose control of things is,trying control everything.
1
|
Which one is the most beautiful in your opinion?
2
|
Beauty, intelligence and kindness....
3
|

I Have Random Thoughts

I Have Random Thoughts | Similar Worlds