I Love Cooking For People I Love

I live on a busy farm and for some reason I am always expected to do the cooking. Probably because I like it! I do help on the farm but at busy times my job is in the kitchen. 24 hours a day at lambing and shearing! Now is between the two! Tonight I...
3
|
It’s what I love. Today was the last day of term. I shall be up early tomorrow baking bread. And I have training in the afternoon. Then I shall bake apple and cinammon muffins.
3
|
I made this tonight. Stuffed Mashed Potatoes. For those of you who are interested .. Mashed Potato: Peel and cut your potatoes into cubes then boil them in water. Then mash your potato, mix it with an egg, cheese of your choice, salt, and black-...
8
|
k a little bored :) bed of apples (again) apple juice inch or so. slice pork loin open, spread mustard and cheese in, wrap with bacon or parma or decent ham..... moderate heat slurppppp
4
|
Sunday. Roast lamb. Glass of wine. Feet up. Bliss.
16
|
I recently ate a tiny pixie bowl of the most amazing green soup in an organic cafe. We were all oohing and aahing at how much flavour was packed into that tiny little bowl of soup and tried to decipher the ingredients. The main flavour I picked out w...
4
|
It may come as no surprise to hear a woman saying she loves shopping, but I'm referring to food. I love the feeling of satisfaction it gives me to know my larder is stocked. Rice and grains, oils and vinegar. Flour and yeast, not forgetting the ...
4
|
These cup cakes or ice cream are one of the most delicious desserts I have ever seen. I would love to try making them. I have only ever seen finger limes in pictures. Finger Lime Ice Cream Cup Cakes
5
|
Im on sw...Can someone remind me to check my pot in 10 mins time...lol
3
|
Going to make drumsticks curry
2
|
Panipuri (Gupchup) from Odisha
3
|
Fish curry
5
|
Spinach potatoes
4
|
The pumpkin mac'n cheese was a success (you don't taste the pumpkin, promise---it just gives it a richer flavor). This was right before my brother took the container home with him. I saved a bowl for myself.
14
|
My Dad has taught me to cook lots of Jordanian meals, and it's something I totally enjoy. Thursday's are always my cooking days, because I get home fairly early.
4
|
My family has always loved pasta. This was tonight's dinner. We usually have salad and chorizo sausage with it too.
4
|
If by cooking you mean ordering pizza and by people you love you mean myself then yes. I do love ordering pizza for myself.
8
|
There is so much more I know now about food. For example garlic is incredibly good for you and turmeric, the yellow spice has amazing qualities. Another thing I have learned is how essential it is to have a regular supply of raw food. Is there anythi...
5
|
Rather than get inspiration for my cooking I do find cookery programmes inspiring and relaxing to the point of therapeutic. Over the years in the UK I have watched Delia Smith. I once read a journalist criticize her for cookery by numbers( like the p...
4
|
It's possible to concoct a number of dishes with just a basic sauce. Onion garlic tomatoes black pepper and olive oil can then lead on to pasta sauces,risotto,Thai curry Indian curry,paella or Mexican just to name a few but the difference then i...
4
|

I Love Cooking For People I Love
Categories: Food

I Love Cooking For People I Love | Similar Worlds