I Love Cooking For People I Love

I want to love cooking
I have never loved cooking. I just don’t enjoy it all that much. Today I decided to make some bruschetta with fresh tomatoes and basil. It’s sooo yummy!! 🍅 🌿 🧄 🤤
+ 5 6 replies 34 views Jul 19, 2020 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
I do! I dont get to do that anymore though. My children are grown and live in other states as do all of my family. I live alone now, so there is only me to cook for. My specialties are chili, lasagna, meatloaf, and mac n cheese! Mmmm mmmm... and now ...
+ 5 7 replies 18 views Apr 15, 2020 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
I just spent two hours writing out recipes and my grocery list - I’m going to make some good dishes this week! 😋 And peanut butter cookies... And chocolate chip cookies!
+ 3 2 replies 3 views Mar 29, 2020 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
I prepared some more Chicken Bourbon with rice. It’s cooked but after it has rested overnight and really soaked up the roux the rice will be fluffier and more flavorful, the chicken breast well-marinated. So tomorrow’s supper will be perfect ! But I’...
+ 11 21 replies 33 views Mar 10, 2020 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
Kitchen might look like modern art after I have finished, but I put my heart into it. I love my family I love cooking for them.
+ 1 0 replies 2 views Feb 23, 2020 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
In progress: salted caramel butter cake. It's a 3-5 hour long labor of love, but my husband earned it. My caregiver and I are about to throw down.👩🏻‍🍳🍰
+ 9 7 replies 12 views Dec 31, 2019 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
Chopped chicken breast (marinated in chili seasoning), with rice, corn and black beans...
+ 13 21 replies 42 views Dec 5, 2019 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
No story. Time to cook for my honey honey! He’s on his way home.
I Love Cooking For People I Love
My family loves my chili, so earlier I made a pot and sent most of it with my brother, who stopped by our parents’ and shared it with them...
+ 19 12 replies 45 views Sep 20, 2019 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
I live on a farm. I’m useless with animals but I enjoy cooking. My job is to cook. It’s quiet right now but lambing and shearing I’m like cooking 24/7. My parents and my brother and sisters need food. They get maybe ten minutes break. The foods got t...
+ 1 4 replies 7 views Sep 13, 2019 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
I don’t know why. But I’m the one who can cook! And so I am the one who cooks meals through busy nights. When my mother and father come in exhausted from lambing.
+ 4 0 replies 0 views Jul 31, 2019 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
I live on a busy farm and for some reason I am always expected to do the cooking. Probably because I like it! I do help on the farm but at busy times my job is in the kitchen. 24 hours a day at lambing and shearing! Now is between the two! Tonight I...
+ 3 0 replies 7 views May 1, 2019 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
It’s what I love. Today was the last day of term. I shall be up early tomorrow baking bread. And I have training in the afternoon. Then I shall bake apple and cinammon muffins.
+ 3 0 replies 0 views Apr 12, 2019 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
I made this tonight. Stuffed Mashed Potatoes. For those of you who are interested .. Mashed Potato: Peel and cut your potatoes into cubes then boil them in water. Then mash your potato, mix it with an egg, cheese of your choice, salt, and black-...
+ 8 15 replies 35 views Dec 17, 2018 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
k a little bored :) bed of apples (again) apple juice inch or so. slice pork loin open, spread mustard and cheese in, wrap with bacon or parma or decent ham..... moderate heat slurppppp
+ 4 19 replies 19 views Dec 3, 2018 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
Sunday. Roast lamb. Glass of wine. Feet up. Bliss.
+ 16 15 replies 42 views Jul 15, 2018 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
I recently ate a tiny pixie bowl of the most amazing green soup in an organic cafe. We were all oohing and aahing at how much flavour was packed into that tiny little bowl of soup and tried to decipher the ingredients. The main flavour I picked out w...
+ 4 0 replies 5 views Jul 13, 2018 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
It may come as no surprise to hear a woman saying she loves shopping, but I'm referring to food. I love the feeling of satisfaction it gives me to know my larder is stocked. Rice and grains, oils and vinegar. Flour and yeast, not forgetting the ...
+ 4 5 replies 5 views Jul 13, 2018 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
These cup cakes or ice cream are one of the most delicious desserts I have ever seen. I would love to try making them. I have only ever seen finger limes in pictures. Finger Lime Ice Cream Cup Cakes
+ 5 6 replies 22 views Jun 18, 2018 |
I Love Cooking For People I Love
Im on sw...Can someone remind me to check my pot in 10 mins time...lol
+ 3 3 replies 3 views Jun 12, 2018 |

I Love Cooking For People I Love
Food

I Love Cooking For People I Love | Similar Worlds