I Find People Interesting

I think I received a compliment yesterday. I was doing some volunteer work-cleaning out the church weed infested property line. I was sweating and dirty wearing a ball cap and looking like I mean business with my Craftsman 60V weed eater.

Beautiful? that is funny...nope, this man told me as I was discussing landscaping that I was never boring.

You know, I will never be beautiful but I will take that compliment any day of the week. Anyone can be beautiful but not every person can be interesting.

CantExplain61-69, M
Weeding and cleaning property is stewardship and those who engage in that endeavor are always beautiful. 馃
meat1856-60, M
so very true!
TexChikF
Oh pooey , get off your own back . If a man thinks you are beautiful ... then you are ! 馃槈
akindheart61-69, F
[@113373,TexChik] you always appear and give me a kick馃 in the butt when i need it.
TexChikF
[@18045,akindheart] 馃槝
PeachesF
YES! 猸 I love the ones that make me think of things I've never thought of! [i][c=#800055]Beautiful馃挀馃槉[/c][/i]
akindheart61-69, F
[@364304,Peaches] thank you!
braveheart2161-69, M
You are always beautiful my friend
330GTC56-60, M
You know as well as I do that beauty is seriously subjective and, or course, means different things to different peiple.. but you deserve it nonetheless.
330GTC56-60, M
[@18045,akindheart] we already know each other? Are you a former EP member?
akindheart61-69, F
[@791346,330GTC] yes..didn't know you got married!
330GTC56-60, M
[@18045,akindheart] snow here...what did we talk about on EP? Been remarried for a little over a year now. So many questions, I have...I sound like Yoda...
rjc3656-60, M
There is a lot of truth in those words.
The only part I disagree with is 鈥渁nyone can be beautiful.鈥 No, that鈥檚 only the lucky ones. However, interesting can make someone appear beautiful, I think. I鈥檇 rather have an interesting person.
samueltyler270-79, M
[@40142,Carissimi] you are probably both gorgeous and interesting.
Uncfred61-69, M
You must have earned it dear Lady, they say beauty is only skin deep, but some have a beauty much more than skin deep and I think you may be one. I am ex EP, but unfortunately we never met.
akindheart61-69, F
[@523681,Uncfred] we were friends there!
luv2fish61-69, M
I know I'm not an easy person to have a conversation with, however, there are people that I really connect with and can talk for hours. I know it's not me and I'm thankful for those people.
samueltyler270-79, M
I hope you don't still believe that you aren't beautiful!
akindheart61-69, F
[@5627,samueltyler2] well i am not beautiful on the outside but maybe on the inside. thats a compromise!
samueltyler270-79, M
[@18045,akindheart] without seeing there is no way to confirm or deny, but most people have some beautiful features, I am sure you do.
akindheart61-69, F
[@5627,samueltyler2] its my kindheart
Very nice, I would agree with him you are never boring, always interesting馃槉
akindheart61-69, F
[@946085,redmaple1] I remember you!!!! glad to be friends again.
[@18045,akindheart] I have been here and dropped out and returned a few times. Love meeting an old friend again 鉂わ笍
Uncfred61-69, M
You are right, and just being you is also beautiful. Man seems to take too much for granted.
akindheart61-69, F
[@523681,Uncfred] thank you my friend...
samueltyler270-79, M
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and you need to accept the fact that someone thinks you were/are beautiful!
You were doing a good thing. There is beauty right there in your actions.
akindheart61-69, F
[@845128,LamontCranston] THAT is a beautiful thought. thank you for that.
It's what's inside that counts. Some people can be good looking outside but rotten to the core inside.
BizSuitStacyM
Words of wisdom. And there is much beauty in all that.
akindheart61-69, F
[@448270,BizSuitStacy] hey my friend!!! how are you????
BizSuitStacyM
[@18045,akindheart] I'm doing well! How are you?
akindheart61-69, F
[@448270,BizSuitStacy] i am good. so good to see you!
CoffeeFirst56-60, F
Love that! Great point that we should all remember.馃寛
akindheart61-69, F
[@372602,CoffeeFirst] thanks my friend!
PhoenixPhailM
I need to find more people like that.
melbeacher56-60, M
Very cool !
miklyn8631-35, M
Very very true
TexChikF
馃槈
navigatorTR36-40, M
oh why cant you be beautifull. you can be beautifull in all ages :) you are a nice and beautifull person im sure
Wow... and so deserving for sure.

I Find People Interesting