I Am Depressed

When you try and have a brotherly conversation with your sister that you basically raised, but she just tells to that you’re worthless to her, and she will never tell you a thing about her life...
0
|
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
Why has she rejected you as a confidant? Any particular reason?

Maybe she is going through adolescence and just doesn't want to tell the older people in her life anything at all. That is fairly normal for that age.
17smitha · 18-21, M
@greenmountaingal: she has no reason, and she tells my step sister, and step brother everything, just not me... they support her doing whatever she wants though. I don’t, I had a few close friends who did what they wanted and she’s going down the same path with what’s she’s doing as they did; however, their path ended in them getting sexually assisted, physicians abused, and suicidal... I never want anything bad to happen to her, but I guess she doesn’t need me
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
@17smitha: Obviously, she will be ready to listen when she is older and wiser.

I Am Depressed
Categories: Depression, Health

When you try and have a brotherly conversation wit... | I Am Depressed | Similar Worlds