I Am Depressed

I've been depressed since my mom walked out on us. I just don't wanna do anything. I just wanna stay on my room and cry but my friends and dad and brother are fed up and won't take no for an answer. Even my aunt comes over to get me ou...
2
|
I don't know what to do woth life anymore. My parents divorced, mom abandoned us and just general things. I don't deserve a great life. I have a loving dad and four older brothers but I have a big hole in my heart where my mom should be. I...
4
|
4
|
All of a sudden things have gotten very dark 😞
3
|
I just wanna die.. So tired of my life
5
|
Today for some reason my mom is trying to tell me that I’m not gay and how Im straight. She keeps saying god did not make me gay the devil did. She keeps trying to talk me into trusting their god that I’m not gay. What the hell!! I guess I was wrong ...
1
|
I think people don't notice my depression because they believe I have it all and someone like me shouldn't be depressed. Honestly, that makes me more depressed.
11
|
I'm about ready to buy two giant bottles of vodka and drink both of them in entirety and hope my liver revolts and kills me.
0
|
My best friend who I have known for 14 years has made my life unbearable and he is threatening to ruin my life and I don’t even know what I did wrong. I can’t stop crying because he has hurt me so much. I don’t know what to do anymore. Help me please...
2
|
I cried last night because I have zero friends, nobody to talk to, I have nothing and nobody. It's been that way for a very long time. I was reminded of it and cried. I don't even want to go to work today as I'm still feeling very down...
6
|
Tonight was one of the worst nights of my life. No, I did not do anything that change the course of my life forever. But, I might have witnessed the true personalities of people. The ones who say they care, they don’t.
1
|
At that point today where I push everyone away because I am more scared of being hurt than I am of being alone forever. Because connecting to people will show them how much of a mess I am, and I would rather suffer 1000 deaths over having people see ...
4
|
I have been replaced again and I am seriously trying not to cry over here. It's bad enough that my childhood best friend doesn't want me anymore back in Michigan when I went to pride but now a longtime friend here doesn't want me anymo...
1
|
IDK if I am depressed or not but at the point after all this time, it's the only thing that I can think of. I just wanna drink, get high take some pills and sleep forever.
2
|
just told my bf that I can't talk to him for a while.... I'm just hurt that he left me here.... I can't sleep, can't eat tired of crying. I love him but talking to him just reminds me that he's not here and that when I'm...
3
|
Why now? I was doing so good. I was feeling so good.
5
|
Sorry did I wake your dreams? Some questions are up to be We only only wake up when we sleep Left by the lunar light Troubles are all we find Lost our way tonight Is it something we said? Is it something we said to them? Is it something we said? Sav...
2
|
7
|
I haven't gone to work in two days. Haven't showered,brushed my teeth or hair. Barely eating or sleeping. I've just been laying on the couch or in bed staring off into space. I dont want to do anything anymore. I did go out yesterday t...
0
|
Was literally crying this time when you asked if iam not sleepy. Want to know what I am scared of? Want to know why I am so insecure ? You were having some issues.. I was trying to comfort and then you gone for 20 minutes. He called you...You were...
0
|

I Am Depressed
Categories: Depression, Health

I Am Depressed | Similar Worlds