I Am Depressed

I Am Depressed
LMAO sometimes I'm sooooo depressed that it makes me physically weak. 🙄 Not very convenient.
0
|
I Am Depressed
He was innocent. He was innocent. I was fooled. I was manipulated. I will never get over this. I will never get over any of it. It's all my fault. I could have saved him from the hurt.
0
|
I Am Depressed
Lately, especially over the last week or so, it's been getting progressively worse. To the point where I can't help but think that maybe I was right when I was suicidal years ago in not being worth all that much and not being desirable in a...
4
|
I Am Depressed
How do people go from the most enduring and loving people to cold, heartless and empty people? Why do people abandon you and act like strangers when you have been together through thick and thin? Or as I thought, they say they would, but no. How can...
6
|
I Am Depressed
Anyone else love bed time because it's the only time they dont have to deal with life and then when they wake up, they dread the start of a new day? I'm going through a really difficult time and it doesnt feel like it will get any better
5
|
I Am Depressed
My 93 year old Great gran has tested positive for coronavirus. She’s also had a stroke. My aunt doesn’t want her in hospital so she’s staying in her care home with carers. I can’t go visit because I am high risk and live 80 miles away and don’t drive...
7
|
I Am Depressed
I know, things could be so much worse. I'm self employed and lost two customers which relied on the entertainment and restaurant industries. Yet, with government's Covid emergency help I still can pay my bills so far. It's just the day...
4
|
I Am Depressed
If anyone would like to check out my Facebook group for depression, LGBT issues, and more, it is called Reject Refuge. Be sure to answer the questions first.
1
|
I Am Depressed
I don't know when it started. About 3 years ago, I met this guy. I fell in love with him almost immediately, but I don't think he liked me that much. Before him, I didn't even believe in love, but I fell for him and I never got up. A...
2
|
I Am Depressed
To those of you I interact with a lot here I'm sorry I haven't been around but I have really been battling depression lately. This corona virus has kept me from seeing my mother who is recovering from heart surgery and really needs my suppo...
2
|
I Am Depressed
I really want to get out of this rut in life. I really need some help. Has anyone else battled depression that can maybe help? Maybe we can help each other.
1
|
I Am Depressed
I woke up really not in the mood to do anything, I don't see a reason to exist. I don't see any future to my life, there's only a certain truth and it haunts my existence. I hate feeling 90 y o in my mid 20s it doesn't make sense ...
26-30
6
|
I Am Depressed
I failed at OD’ing on Friday night. I can’t tell anyone else but I wanted to tell someone. Pretty damn disappointed to still be here.
5
|
I Am Depressed
I hate feeling stuck and sad. I know I'm the only one who can change this status. The process of trying to get somewhere that makes happy you takes forever it seems. Plus you don't know if its a way to make you happy.
3
|
I Am Depressed
If I could be honest, yeah. I don't like to talk about it, though. Especially in an online forum like this where people will judge you, lol. I'm just hoping right now that 2020 will be a much better year for me than these last 3.
1
|
I Am Depressed
It's difficult to be in a situation when you can't complain because you'll hurt others if you do.
6
|
I Am Depressed
There is truely no point in life just struggling to survive just to endure more pain, literally makes no sense. Suicide is the best choice.
2
|
I Am Depressed
Hey, guys. Do check this out, please, I find it's really helpful.🤗 https://chatnow.org/
0
|
I Am Depressed
I-ve been drinking medication for depression. I-ve been suffering from it for over 10 years. I am feeling ok now
5
|
I Am Depressed
Maybe if I fall in love with my depression it’ll leave me too😓
6
|

I Am Depressed
Categories: Depression, Health

I Am Depressed | Similar Worlds