I Am Getting a Divorce

I went to see her to sign some papers. It’s funny I never told her about this website. Yet she brought up something I posted on here. I’m glad she felt the need to go through my phone when we were together. Create a profile on here for the sole p...
0
|
This is my second divorce. I was married twice to 2 different guys. Have initiated the divorce in both cases. Anyone in a similar situation? Is it true no one will ever consider dating a twice divorcee? At least, heard it from my latest ex.
2
|
I am getting a divorce... I just haven't started yet. I married him because I felt it was best for my daughter to keep her shielded from his anger and to guarantee that he never played the games of dragging her through court for every holiday an...
9
|
Well then. Turns out my wife wants one after all. Reason, not truly know, I guess she got tired of me. Oh well, I've been through that worst initial pain of it and at least we are divorcing no contests, my kiddo is 18 years old now. I guess I...
3
|
It was the hardest decision I had ever made in my life . I know in my heart that it is the right way to choose, however I’m extremely sad and worried about the strugggle that lays ahead of me. I wish to make it as fair and as peaceful as possible bu...
15
|
My ex has just verbally abused my solicitor over the phone. I feel embarrassed yet vindicated.
12
|
It's been my decision but that doesn't mean it has been easy. There is a mix of relief, of leaving an abusive and aggressive man, but also of loss of what I thought my life would be. Now that we are apart, I find it easier when he is beha...
9
|
Well it’s finally happening and divorce proceedings are going ahead. She says she’s moving out but I don’t see that happening, besides her sister is on holiday at the moment. Tomorrow is another day.
1
|
I am watching a close friend of mine go through her own divorce. I went through a similar experience last year. I watched the movie Wind River and this quote in it where his daughter dies is pretty right on for me...... I'd like to tell y...
7
|
My wife told me this morning she wants a divorce. I knew it was coming but still very depressing. I think the worst is this in between season waiting for her to move out. I feel like as refugee in my own house, sleeping on the floor locked in the bas...
3
|
boy it is tough :(
17
|
Well I figured that I would try this out since I haven't been able to get things off my chest and getting outside input could probably help a bit. My wife of five years and high school sweetheart has left me a bit over a year ago right after my...
7
|
I am getting a divorced. I have been heard, since he has been ENABLING with Sabina Islam family, for a journey of mutual interest in Farming. So, it worked well. I do recall that. I was okay with civil marriage, but was Forced to do a Traditional ...
1
|
Looking for someone to give me a shoutout tonight. It's been a rough month.
16
|
"Go in Peace" Those words, simply put by my pastor, have made me reflect deeply upon my life and recent events. What they mean is this and its not an easy cup of tea to swallow. It means those of you that follow my footsteps have a journ...
6
|
After filing for a divorce, I've decided to not go through with it. I hope I'm making the right choice... I don't want to go through this again... It was terrible.
4
|
9 months now since the separation. 2 months since Divorce Decree. I thought it would get easier, but it just seems to be getting harder. My ex has all my kids a new bf and half of my income. I feel like my life is a wreck, and I feel like I am ...
2
|
So it has now been almost 7 months since he left. He had done nothing to start the process in regards to divorce. But just last weekend proposed to the woman he left me for. They have already set a date of August of next year. How he believes he wil...
2
|
Started going through my divorce on EP. Its now ending here. Those who know me. I will be finalizing it this week or next. I am truly afraid I will probably bawl when I have to go to sign off on it. Dreams failed, hopes never realized. A fami...
1
|
"How do ya know God is real?" - my son asked. I looked at him and I said because of the lady. The lady on the plane. "What do you mean?" he asked. January the 8th ended with one of the worst fights I had ever had with her. Y...
6
|

I Am Getting a Divorce
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Divorce

I Am Getting a Divorce | Similar Worlds