I Am a Computer Geek

Self-taught, although I learned a lot from Major Geeks.
2
|
I am a computer geek in every sense of it. They are an obsession of mine, hardware and software excite me. I feel about my computer the same way some musicians would feel about their instruments. It is my tool, it holds my means of self expression a...
4
|
Having a lot of nostalgia here. Remembering the good old days of ATi, I had a Radeon 9600 Pro and man, that card was really brave and could face any game many years later. By 2007 when I got a computer with that video card, it was already very outd...
1
|
I'm pretty technological savvy sure :-)
0
|
I have used, worked on, built and programmed computers since the first IBM XT came out. Back when MFM and RLL hard drives were in use. Who remembers using MS-DOS DEBUG.COM to format your hard drive? My first computer was the RadioShack Pocket Compute...
5
|
Can somebody please help me! I'm using libreoffice calc and trying to get a t-test to work to show me the table. I cannot figure out why I do not have the command. I tried updating it, but it didn't work. I have other commands such as ANOVA...
2
|
Back in school their idea of "IT" was to go over and over Microsoft Office for six years. We just played flash games. Despite that, I have some degree of a knack with computers, but thanks to them never considering programming a thing, I...
2
|
I have always loved anything electronic. I would always be interested in cars, trucks, computers, anything like that. When I was in middle school I took Technology as an elective and I got the highest grades. Girls in my generation are only known to ...
22-25
6
|
I love analyzing and learning technical stuff...
1
|
Don't u think it time to build a new kind of car🤔Round n eats up trash 🤔
4
|
Literally spent hours just checking out parts and custom PC's (that I'll probably never have).
0
|
Editing HTML to get whatever feeling you want in your status: If you want to update your status, but the feeling you want isn't on the very limited drop-down menu, then you can edit the HTML to get whatever feeling you want. I'm pretty sur...
0
|

I Am a Computer Geek

I Am a Computer Geek | Similar Worlds