I Like To Share Profound Thoughts And Quotes

All I know is someone's getting whooped.
2
|
Innocence and experience never mark out a zero-sum game. Maybe the point of life is constantly to acquire experience without ever losing all of one’s innocence? - Pico Iyer
5
|
5
|
Dreams are real as long as they last. Can we say more about life? - Havelock Ellis We wake up from one level of realization to another.
4
|
(I love this, and respect those who can keep it uppermost. I regret that I’m not always successful.) I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Le...
11
|
2
|
Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death. — Ayn Rand
3
|
Why is life worth not giving up? "It’s not all good, it’s not all bad, much of it is so phenomenal it could take your breath away. Unless you neglect to participate." - Noam Kaiser Participate, get involved. Try something different.
6
|
(From my morning reading. Sometimes you read something and it hits you in the center as this did. I couldn't not share, since I am invested in such a journey right now.) ***** Every minute that you’re investing in yourself will have a return. Y...
8
|
5
|
"Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life so. Aim above morality. Be not simply good, be good for something." Henry David Thoreau
9
|
'When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.'
5
|
“I find it wholesome to be alone the greater part of the time. To be in company, even with the best, is soon wearisome and dissipating. I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.” ― Henry David Thoreau,...
6
|
The World as I see it “How strange is the lot of us mortals! Each of us is here for a brief sojourn; for what purpose he knows not, though he sometimes thinks he senses it. But without deeper reflection one knows from daily life that one exists for ...
8
|
Before You Quit, Try. Before You Die, Live.
6
|
“The outer world is a reflection of the inner world. Other people’s perception of you is a reflection of them; your response to them is an awareness of you.” - Roy T. Bennett
9
|
"The opposite of nothing is not something...it is everything." Rachel Kushner..."The Mars Room", last line in book.
3
|
Dr Martin Luther King Jr said, ...hearts must be changed. Religion and education must play a great role in changing the heart. But we must go on to say that while it may be true that morality cannot be legislated, behavior can be regulated. It may ...
8
|
5
|
In Flanders Fields John McCrae, 1872 - 1918 In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place, and in the sky, The larks, still bravely singing, fly, Scarce heard amid the guns below. We are the dead; shor...
5
|

A place to share your thoughts.
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Like To Share Profound Thoughts And Quotes | Similar Worlds