I Like To Share Profound Thoughts And Quotes

(From my morning reading. Sometimes you read something and it hits you in the center as this did. I couldn't not share, since I am invested in such a journey right now.) ***** Every minute that you’re investing in yourself will have a return. Y...
8
|
5
|
"Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life so. Aim above morality. Be not simply good, be good for something." Henry David Thoreau
8
|
'When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.'
5
|
“I find it wholesome to be alone the greater part of the time. To be in company, even with the best, is soon wearisome and dissipating. I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.” ― Henry David Thoreau,...
5
|
The World as I see it “How strange is the lot of us mortals! Each of us is here for a brief sojourn; for what purpose he knows not, though he sometimes thinks he senses it. But without deeper reflection one knows from daily life that one exists for ...
7
|
Before You Quit, Try. Before You Die, Live.
6
|
“The outer world is a reflection of the inner world. Other people’s perception of you is a reflection of them; your response to them is an awareness of you.” - Roy T. Bennett
8
|
"The opposite of nothing is not something...it is everything." Rachel Kushner..."The Mars Room", last line in book.
91-99
3
|
Dr Martin Luther King Jr said, ...hearts must be changed. Religion and education must play a great role in changing the heart. But we must go on to say that while it may be true that morality cannot be legislated, behavior can be regulated. It may ...
8
|
5
|
In Flanders Fields John McCrae, 1872 - 1918 In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place, and in the sky, The larks, still bravely singing, fly, Scarce heard amid the guns below. We are the dead; shor...
5
|
8
|
🤔
7
|
“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without...
8
|
"Well i won't back down. No i won't back down. You can stand me up at the gate's of hell but i won't back down. Gonna stand my ground. Won't be turned around. And I'll keep this love from dragging me down. Gonna sta...
4
|
"Show respect to others even if they dont deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours."
6
|
I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone. - Robin Williams
4
|
2
|
The Peace of Wild Things "When despair for the world grows in me and I wake in the night at the least sound in fear of what my life and my children's lives may be, I go and lie down where the wood drake rests in his beauty on the water...
1
|

A place to share your thoughts.
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Like To Share Profound Thoughts And Quotes | Similar Worlds