I Have a Weird Sense of Humor

When Santa slides down your chimney right into your gingerbread house full of eggnog 😮
5
|
MERRY CHRISTMAS....YA FILTHY ANIMALS!
2
|
*scenario* The wife works at Walmart ... that`s a story for another time.. but I digress. Yesterday I went to pick her up from work and I have this thing about my truck and the small parking spaces there.... Me. I`m parked out back. Her: Okay I`l...
17
|
So my granddad told me this joke once after I had been talking to a group of children my age (mainly girls and I was about 4 or 5 at the time if I remember correctly).. I came up to him and told him that one of the girls rolled her eyes at me becaus...
2
|
(sitting at a stop light and the van in front of me has a Christmas tree inside it) Me. Must smell nice in there. Wife. What? Me. Well he has the whole tree in there. Wife. Yeah and? Me. Most people just hang one of those paper air freshener ...
70
|
the muffin is still there. Funny or slightly horrifying now? It has rained for the past 5 days. No bird or squirrel has touched it. Humans seem like they can't see it. Now I'm wondering if it's a portkey...
7
|
In retrospect, I think it would have been more economical to buy the tuxedo we buried my uncle in, as opposed to renting it.
4
|
For real though! I've got it bad if I'm not smiling!
7
|
I'm not sure why I find this so funny, but it's getting funnier every day. So some time last week I noticed this on top of the street post in my town. I drive past it every day on my way home and now we all look to see if it's still th...
9
|
I`m going to hell for laughing but ... 😂
22
|
Actually , my mom has a weird sense of humor . This is one example ; When I was pregnant with my first , we were far away from friends and family and my husband was never home . As it got close to the due date I started to worry about complications...
14
|
Very much so. It hides my pain and sorrow too. Who else is a goofball? :)
9
|
My mom came over today. We're planning a family reunion in Branson and we're all staying in condos. I was talking to her about the trip and I said "yea I love condoms....😳....condos." She was like "got something on your mind ...
11
|
It's called 'Dark Humour' and 'the pathetic attempts of making a great joke'.
1
|
3
|
I think I might surprise you with what I find funny.
2
|
My best friend and I went on holiday together last summer to Toulon, staying at a small hotel inland, and we two seventeen years old girls had a blast! We went to the beach and we teased the guys there, especially visitors, with our crazy weird beha...
10
|
When your a star you can grab them by the COVFEFE.....
2
|
My Dad has the heart of a lion...............and a lifetime ban from the zoo.
9
|
Doc: It looks like you're pregnant. Girl:I'm pregnant!?? Doc: No, it just looks like you are.
9
|

I Have a Weird Sense of Humor
Categories: Embarrassing and Funny, Health

I Have a Weird Sense of Humor (Page 3) | Similar Worlds