I Have a Weird Sense of Humor

If your high school teacher tries to add you on social media, is that weird ? Or pretty normal ?

My biology teacher sent me a friends request the other day on Facebook.. I don’t know how I feel about that lol
Benjr134 · 36-40, MVIP
Weird in my opinion but I’m also from a the generation where there wasn’t much social media.
WanderingThrough · 26-30, F
For me, it was pretty normal. I don’t really use Facebook anymore, but I have quite a few teachers on Facebook.
Totally normal where I'm at. Try to check if you have mutual friends with them like other class mates.
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
Looking for bikini pictures
BlueVeins · 18-21, M
totally fine & normal if you've graduated
HellfireandCandy · 22-25, F
Seems weird
MiserableAtBest · 18-21, F
If you’ve graduated it’s pretty normal and common
uncleshawn · 36-40, M
Uh oh...... I have had *special* relationships with my former univ students before, but high school biology teacher.... Hmmmm. High school. Biology. A lot of yellow flags come to mind. But maybe it's no big deal. .....If he is the kind of guy who likes gas station egg rolls, then he is probably okay.
Allelse · 31-35, M
You're out of school now right?
Picklebobble2 · 56-60, M
I doubt it will be your Teacher requesting it !!!
Teachers know better than that.
Facebook uses f➖up algorithms to link one person to another with the intent of stealing your personal information and selling it to companies with whom you may only have hit a ‘like’ button while it was advertised on your page.

This is why you should never trust ‘friend requests’ unless you already know that person.
WanderingThrough · 26-30, F
[@448576,Picklebobble2] It’s actually quite common for teachers and students to be friends on social media after the student has graduated. 🤷🏻‍♀️
1stexhub · 56-60, M
Think it depends on the teacher we are from a smaller area most teachers know the families of the kids. After they graduate they enjoy hearing how their lives are going and take some pride in being a part of that at one time.
poisonouscupcake · 18-21, F
i have a lot of my old teachers on facebook and instagram but they always made a point to say that they’d only add students after they’ve graduated
if it was out of the blue i’d be a little uncomfortable
I've already stalked all their profiles. I have the screenshots in the groupchat to prove it.

I wouldn't expect any one of them to add me tho. I was a lil shit. They're happy to see the back of me
JohnRing · 51-55, M
vetguy1991 · 46-50, M
Kind of weird
Alfarrobas · 31-35, M
Allelse · 31-35, M
I can think of one hot red headed PE teacher I wouldn't mind looking me up, damn she was something.
PuppetOnStrings · 26-30, F
Normal.

I Have a Weird Sense of Humor
Embarrassing and Funny Health