I Am Stronger Because of All I've Been Through

Check yourself before you wreck yourself...
1
|
Inspiration: winter I painted this when hubby was still alive. When he passed away, sadly, against my heart's desire, many of my paintings had to go, to augment my income for everyday expenses, as well as for my son's schooling. The paint...
6
|
I send my bf this message, last year around this time I was afraid of standing up for myself cause I didn't want him to leave etc.... I'm different now.. Background: He's working in another country 20 mins away, he came in my country ...
2
|
The Valley of Unknowns From The Valley of Change, I knew I also went through The Valley of Unknowns; after R. There were no warning signs to prepare me for the emotional and physical unknowns in this valley. Lots of tears. I remember, I greeted eve...
4
|
At one point in our lives, we all experience what they call the "valleys" we have to climb. I didn't know these valleys to climb are real, until I lost a loved one, finding myself in the dark. Oh yes, so so dark. After R, I felt as s...
3
|
Overcoming obstacles, illusions, grief and heavy trippin' had been a strenuous work. Growth is cyclical and I know that you never really arrive. And I know grief can catch you off guard. I also know nothing is certain. I think of the places t...
3
|
I remeber reading this somewhere; jotted down by someone who seemed to be very hopeful. "If you are reading this, you are beautiful. You are the best. Don't be scared, stay strong. Because you are the reason..."
6
|
and then you work on making that promise come true...
6
|
I've read a number of different posts re. widowhood, where others are really struggling and are quick to point out they simply cannot comprehend how others "move on" from the loss. I never like to use the phrase "move on," be...
9
|
7
|
6
|
Life will taught me that it does not stand on anyone, you'll find yourself that you can live with everyone with some of them too Or without them even , Its okay we will live anyway '
4
|
I realized a while ago that I could overcome the difficulties and Tragedies alone Without the need to resort to anyone .. Without the desire to draw attention .. Without exaggerating things .. Proud of myself 💞✨✨ ⁧
6
|
I'm trying to find good songs to listen to when I found this....:)
2
|
Have you really experienced the pain experience? Physical pain followed by psychological and mental pain. That feeling you are not so good. The others live behind the windows of the exile, where they lie helplessly. That feeling you want to leave...
8
|
If they really knew you, they knew that your change did not come from a vacuum, they knew that you were very tired, and that you were going through conditions that were too expensive for yourself, but they only knew that you had become a differ...
5
|
Do you know what I've been through? I hope u didn't experience what I'm always going through.. When I did something wrong like a problem I'm always alone I always face it alone even I have a so called husband.. Once I tell him I m...
2
|
"I matured enough not to be seduced by the days with someone, matured to the extent that led me to close the doors of relations and be satisfied with my relations, which may not exceed my fingers."
10
|
The past year has been a tough one. Got divorced last year, been new to the dating scene and learning all the ropes now... while getting heartbroken. And, a son that has been suicidal. But... honestly, it’s made me stronger than I even knew I could b...
10
|
"The truth is that I go down several times a day, and run up, heal my soul without anyone knowing what is going on inside of me, and this is an advantage to master the demonstration of stability."
1
|

Categories: Dating and Relationships, Relationship Struggles

I Am Stronger Because of All I've Been Through | Similar Worlds