I Am Stronger Because of All I've Been Through

I send my bf this message, last year around this time I was afraid of standing up for myself cause I didn't want him to leave etc.... I'm different now.. Background: He's working in another country 20 mins away, he came in my country ...
2
|
I remeber reading this somewhere; jotted down by someone who seemed to be very hopeful. "If you are reading this, you are beautiful. You are the best. Don't be scared, stay strong. Because you are the reason..."
6
|
and then you work on making that promise come true...
6
|
7
|
6
|
Life will taught me that it does not stand on anyone, you'll find yourself that you can live with everyone with some of them too Or without them even , Its okay we will live anyway '
4
|
I realized a while ago that I could overcome the difficulties and Tragedies alone Without the need to resort to anyone .. Without the desire to draw attention .. Without exaggerating things .. Proud of myself 💞✨✨ ⁧
6
|
I'm trying to find good songs to listen to when I found this....:)
2
|
Have you really experienced the pain experience? Physical pain followed by psychological and mental pain. That feeling you are not so good. The others live behind the windows of the exile, where they lie helplessly. That feeling you want to leave...
8
|
If they really knew you, they knew that your change did not come from a vacuum, they knew that you were very tired, and that you were going through conditions that were too expensive for yourself, but they only knew that you had become a differ...
5
|
Do you know what I've been through? I hope u didn't experience what I'm always going through.. When I did something wrong like a problem I'm always alone I always face it alone even I have a so called husband.. Once I tell him I m...
2
|
"I matured enough not to be seduced by the days with someone, matured to the extent that led me to close the doors of relations and be satisfied with my relations, which may not exceed my fingers."
10
|
The past year has been a tough one. Got divorced last year, been new to the dating scene and learning all the ropes now... while getting heartbroken. And, a son that has been suicidal. But... honestly, it’s made me stronger than I even knew I could b...
11
|
"The truth is that I go down several times a day, and run up, heal my soul without anyone knowing what is going on inside of me, and this is an advantage to master the demonstration of stability."
1
|
4
|
I was upest and always felt guiltily and ashamed because I asked others to help me.I was looking for a lifebout or anything I can hold or catch while I was drowning in my depression or what ever I felt that days .I forgot to find myself,While I was l...
3
|
I like to think there's something gained through pain and sadness, although not all pain is a learning experience.
3
|
6
|
And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who w...
5
|
3
|

Categories: Dating and Relationships, Relationship Struggles

I Am Stronger Because of All I've Been Through | Similar Worlds