I Relationship

What do you say to a crying girl ?

My cousin and her fiance have been trying to have a baby she had a false test. The test she took at home was positive the one she took at the doctor said negative she's pretty upset over it. How can I comfort her ?
MyaJhonston · 18-21, F
you can't.
just be there for her and be the shoulder for her to lean on when she needs it.
She needs to work through the emotions. Show support, but don’t try to fix it.
Allelse · 31-35, M
Tell her you're there for her, give her a hug and that you're sorry and that she can always talk to you if she needs to.
Citrusflavour · 22-25, M
I believe you will make the right decision 👍 Sorry I have no experience in the matter~
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
you dont. all u can is be supportive if they are willing to open up and want support.
megrose · 51-55, F
Hug her and say sorry about the disappointment. To.comfort a girl you be there for her and let her feel how she does. Trying to make her stop crying can make her feel worses. Hugging her and letting her cry until she has cried herself out is comforting. It feels like support and validation. The last thing a heartbroken woman needs is some well meaning person trying to tell them why they shouldn't cry.
TexChik · F
Just be there and let her cry . She has to get that out of her to feel better . Don’t impede the process

I Relationship
Dating and Relationships