I Forgive You

For asking me for nudes...

I should explain I don't pose for them, and although I once went to a nudist beach, I didn't allow my photo to be taken. I'm not ashamed of my body but it was for my husband to see and delight in if he would.

I think too much emphasis is put on propriety, we really should be able to be clothed or unclothed as we desire but the problem is that repressive regimes have made a commodity out of our naked form and there is nothing but lustfulness as a result, which has in many cases actually led to great harm being done to individuals.
Allelse · 31-35, M
Your inbox getting flooded with requests?
RafSilGLucca · 22-25, F
[@415694,Allelse] I'm asked a lot
Allelse · 31-35, M
[@1211431,RafSilGLucca] Porn is so easy to find on the internet, I don't know why they come roaming around on here for pictures.
SunnyTheSkeptic · 22-25, M
I don't really think we need nudity in everyday public spaces, for public spaces especially dedicated for this sure thing, but not otherwise. It's not only about sexuality, but in general seeing naked people, especially of the same sex (or the sex you're not attracted to) is not palatable at all for most people.
If I were you, I'd feature this article and prune it down to 10% of its size. Then it just [i]might[/i] reach a few of the perverts who've been messaging you asking for nudes
acpguy · C
I agree. We put too much of the wrong kind of thoughts on nudity. It should be enjoyed as art and natural in the right settings. But it is not good if it is for just showing off or getting people worked up. It should not be for perversion.
MrAverage1965 · 61-69, M
You are right there should be more freedom but societies view of nudity has unfortunately led many to associate it purely with sex.
QuietEd2019 · 26-30, M
You’re soo beautiful I have no need to see you naked to appreciate that 🤗🤗🤗

I Forgive You