I Love to Write

Body Part The poetic meteric, the theme to my heart. I place thumb over breastplate and beat the words into me. Give me life once more. I come to you still, That lost child, looking, I escape through the music of your alliterations. I hide behind ...
2
|
I haven't wrote something like this is a long time but I enjoyed doing it. I was looking at the sunrise this morning and inspired me My constant: As I stare at the sun on the horizon, I think about how it's like you, Familiar and warm, Th...
1
|
My heart it burns It ravishes for you But you r simple and have needs too I see I want to fulfill them Let me for you I thought about you today and I prayed for you even when I didn't know you I'm so happy you're finally here You ha...
3
|
Shadow work: Pinpoint something that's really upsetting you at the moment. Then try writing an uplifting, beautiful poem about it... Ahem... So many things, How could I choose one? Let's him them all! C'mon let's have fun! Let...
7
|
Love comes and goes. Joy come and goes. Sadness come and goes. And when all the winds had crossed over me I am still here.
17
|
Seeds, the 1St. Here, the small seed of a story. A sketch, a proposed frame. Write a story. Or a part of it. Or propose directions, images. Or just comment. It´s yours. A man with daughters, a single dad, he is rising them. He is, reluctantly, begi...
1
|
Once upon a time there was a little girl called Zoe Smith. She was on the way to see her brother Harold Jones, when she decided to take a short cut through Sherwood Forest. It wasn't long before Zoe got lost. She looked around, but all she coul...
3
|
Once, the world was ours. Now, all haves the marks of your absense.
1
|
I wanted to write today. Something gritty and hard hitting and raw. Instead I am faced with emotions that I physically cannot regulate. I can't decide whether I like or loathe what is going on around me and the turmoil messes with my mind. It is...
4
|
Unknown
4
|
Hey guys. Just started writing a blog. Feel free to drop by. 😊 www.simplycrazy001.blogspot.com
4
|
in case anyone needs this encouragement
6
|
“An Exploration of Moon and Love” I do, so desire to be the rain. Each droplet a sonnet to your skin. A gentle nurture to wash away your pain. If only to touch you, again and again. Alone, I am still. Alone, reality strikes Alone, agape love; so ...
2
|
At this same time of the nigh, three years ago, you said me Good Bye Love. And you said, you said it crying, I Love You, But I Must say Good Bye. I could not say a word, not one. Not the one word I should. Could not say it for three years, till tod...
13
|
He dressed for her. It took him over an hour to dress himself, to know what to wear; after all he looked forward to this date not as a routine but as a first date, a special meeting with one he knew down deep in his heart that he was in love with. H...
4
|
Do you find yourself ever doubting yourself too much when you're writing? How do you combat that doubt?
2
|
The Target Fearlessly, the dark shadow strode menacingly across the dimly lit room. A wild warrior of its kind, it deftly advanced, its soul enriched with hatred for its enemy. Suddenly, it stopped. The chosen victim, turning in their sleep, sighed...
2
|
An open prayer I come to you with these words in humble prayer, "Please God just be there." Be there when ma ain't well Be there when I'm dope sick and fearing hell. Just be there because I don't believe you are Be there ...
11
|
"...the silence" I miss words & how they used to dance rhythmically from my fingertips. Filling blank screens and pages with passion and pain. Now they are but a ghost, haunting the hallways of my mind. Buried in the depths of m...
10
|
lol
5
|

I Love to Write
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Love to Write (Page 2) | Similar Worlds