I Love to Write

If anyone in this group is an aspiring novelist such as myself, I would love to share some ideas and get advice for the book I am currently working on! It’s based off of people I know/knew who had personal issues going on that caused them to act out ...
2
|
Coffee in hand, I now sit quietly, listening to rain pelting the metal roof in a rhythmic way. My chores were done early and when sloshing through the flooded yard as I walked to the horse barn, I feared the water would run over the top of my rubber ...
4
|
Night
3
|
February Moon
6
|
My morning getting to Breakfast! Sitting in my chair, drinking black coffee, I looked out the window.The ran poured down and I procrastinated my duties of going out and feeding the critters. Seeing it wasn't going to slow up or stop,...
7
|
Good morning everyone! Happy New Year! It's brisk out this morning as I fed my horses. Sugar and Winston ready and waiting in their stalls. Sugar always give me a nudge as I enter. She is a sweet girl. Now Winston, he's off handish. Doesn...
5
|
Broken Dreams
6
|
All or Nothing
3
|
For Her On days when living is tough, You stand tall and suck it up, This is when you give it your all, For her... When you feel you’re all done in, Keep on slogging, left foot, right foot, And you fight the fight, For her... I’ve walked through...
6
|
in her eyes I am perfect She is deceived by my smile In her eyes, I see joy in the moment Alas, my presence in her company is fleeting Everyday she becomes stronger, smarter More capable and impressive Every day I grow weaker, dimmer Less...
4
|
Eastern sky pink and purple, opening like a flower. Maple studded canopy in the forest to the west blazing in yellow, orange and red. Southern pasture shrouded in blanket of early morning shadows. Shadows dissipating before my eyes, revealing a ba...
4
|
One world, Two They clashed together understanding bloomed Sat together Found rainbows in feathers Cried together As the sea grew Loved each other Until time drifted World Imploded Back together In dust formation Waiting together For reincarnation ...
1
|
The touch of your hand on mine inspires me to hold on. The look in your eyes tells me I'm worth it. My heart is entwined with yours, forever and always.
4
|
Why I Ride Tomorrow morning I will don my helmet, put on my best clothes and ride in the Distinguished Gentleman's ride for the fifth straight year. I wrote this piece five years ago, and it still remains an important part of me for so many reas...
3
|
What a fool, I am. I thought, You real miss me. Your heart in pain, Still loves me. Just a fool, Who had hope.
1
|
And by when you think that after so much you´ve learned something, your rebelious heart mounts once more Roncinante and you find yourself defying windmills with a smile as your spear and your chest as a shield. And by when you get defeated as it wa...
7
|
This is my last time trying... If you have anything to say, say it... before it's too late. You know how to reach me, So many ways. Update: Nope. She didn't try. Blocked me instead. I guess I am fool to think she misses me or still love...
0
|
Five years ago my friend, Steve, was dying from cancer. We thought he was going to turn it around and recover, but a little more that two months later, he died. I wrote this piece as I held his hand and talked to him on Dec 2nd, 2014. He passed away...
7
|
I told her "We have a hope and a chance" She told me: "...and a will" She is right.
7
|
End of an Era Portrait of Martin Browne that hung in the school. I got a text from my brother last week, “They are knockin’ down the Martin Browne school today.” It was a sad moment. I grew up in a small town on the prairies of Eastern Alberta, ...
5
|

I Love to Write
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Love to Write (Page 2) | Similar Worlds