I Battle Self-hatred, Anxiety, And Depression

6
|
I was with the most loving, selfless, beautiful woman who I was proud to call my wife. My self hatred led to depression and anger. Fear of not being good enough. Why would she want to be with me? I’m fat, ugly, and stupid. I don’t want to go out...
1
|
Despite having a decent weekend, this week and the next few weeks might break me down and give me a lot of panic attacks.
3
|
I'm crying in my bedroom. Hot steamy tears that burn my eyes and cause my hair to stick to my cheeks. I'm crying into the only thing that cuddles me, my pillow. Spooning a body pillow I'm sobbing into is now a daily occurrence.
2
|
I hate my past. I hate my facial features. I hate my body. I hate my self hate. I hate many things, but I never hate others. Everyone deserves love, yet nobody leaves any for me. I'm alone, FOREVER and always.
9
|
I've recently fallen back into the pattern of crying every day. It's a sad routine. I don't know how many days or weeks it has been but it just feels like too long. I know this will pass like it always does. For now I'm just ridi...
9
|
I feel like I don't deserve this chance at life. It's not like I want to think this way. I mean I love 16 year old me back in high school. I know why I hate myself, it's just I don't know how to deal with it when it's my own...
1
|
I just feel I haven't anything to offer anyone, especially a girl. And you can say "Of course you do!" But, as you can guess, it's hard to believe.
3
|
So depression sucks. And not even in the teenage angst way of how everything sucks when you know that really it doesn't. It is a hell hole of darkness and self defeat, and it doesn't matter how many times people say to you that they 'u...
7
|
Don't know how to get out of this. I ended up in a career dead-end. I saw it coming years ago but could never afford upgrading my skills. Around 2011 or 2012 I started to feel constant anxiety, knowing that it was a matter of time before I becam...
3
|
This is for all those who LOVES someone with anxiety / depression / self-hatred / PTSD Do you know what anxiety feels like? This: Anxiety - "Your going to have a panic attack now" Me - 'What' Why?" Anxiety - "No reaso...
7
|
Hello... I pretend to be fine on the outside all throughout the day. I cleaned I cooked, I took care of my baby. I felt good today, I did something, I felt like supermom. But in reality all I did was do things that any mom would do on a normal basis...
3
|
I have never experienced severe anxiety or depression but if anyone needs somebody just to listen or to chat with, feel free to message me.
3
|
I find myself disassociating more and more. I completely blank out and have no idea what I'm doing. I feel like I'm not in my own body. Sometimes, I look and the mirror and don't think it's me. I recognize myself, but I just feel....
4
|
In my experience, the people with the most skewed view of depression are the people who've lived with it for a long time. So many of them twist their self stories into pretzels - focusing only on the negative while actively fighting to push away...
2
|
I have a friend who always tease me for being bipolar, and told me that I am fat. It hurts so much that it triggered me to cut myself. I couldn't stop it because I have no one to talk to and I feel so alone.
4
|
I just realized that no matter how much you try to trust people you still have to battle your demons alone because in the end only you truly understand your self
1
|
some days i think the world is a carefully designed prison with the soul purpose of breaking you making until you accept it or die. like some master psychologists got together pored through every memory or thought you ever had to make this some slow ...
1
|
I'm feeling so depressed right now.. My negative thoughts are just on the brink of taking over. I'm feeling so self destructive.
5
|
I was in 7th grade walking home from school when I thought to myself was I happy. I wasnt getting bullied anymore I had friends my grades were good the homework was almost nonexistent but was i happy. I didnt need to ask that question before that bec...
0
|

Categories: Depression, Health

I Battle Self-hatred, Anxiety, And Depression | Similar Worlds