I Am Smart Enough to Know I Don't Know It All

A question was asked about what is the greatest lesson you have learned in life and this was my reply... Adulting. Awakening to my lifes purpose. I have learned about life at a later age, maybe because I was sheltered for so long, but I learned how t...
4
|
7
|
I ponder much. I react to little these days, because I like to contemplate. These is a multitude to consider too.
3
|
I'm still learning, exercises that suit muscle groups. I'm still learning, nutritional facts which help weight control. I'm still learning, yoga with tantra, which will teach the body how to save and utilise energies.
3
|
Being the Everlasting Knowitall can really piss off people but a bunch of IQ points don't make you smart or interesting. Took me 40 some years to figure out I Don't Know It All.
2
|
With the internet, it's so easy to feel like you know everything. So many people think they're experts on things, but their knowledge is often very shallow, and they think they can make up for it with Google. There's a difference betwe...
2
|
I am always open to be proven wrong, I'm open minded enough to realise I might not always be right. I plan on continuing to brush up on facts, theories and listen to people. I'm a good listener and enjoy debates.
6
|
I was happy that Giani pulled up aside me as I was walking because as he told me I was off route on my walk to Rome. He saw me walking along, he saw me cross the road ànd take what would eventually have added an extra distance to the walk. Giani sai...
7
|
3
|
BE 100% TRUTHFUL NO GAMES AND DONT WASTE MY TIME I am a soon to be lycan, I know 2 lycans who are my friends. I am looking for others who want to become lycan as well. Preferably 17+ We live in the tristate area of PA NJ NY This is a very serious com...
2
|
"You're better than this" A guy I know said those words to me last week. At first it got my back up. I think that's what they're designed to do. A jolt to the system, because no one can hear that & not feel an instant fl...
8
|
I realize in this life we have a lot to learn.I am constantly growing and learning.I look at my daughters and think I could not do what they do at all.School was much simpler when I went.I look to the wisdom of my mother who has seen much more of lif...
20
|
As you may, or may not know, depending on who you are and if you've ever dealt with more than 10 of the creatures at one time, Cows are not the most intelligent of large animals. .. In fact, my opinion of them has Spiraled steadily downwards, ...
9
|
"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing." Socrates
3
|
No one will ever know it all. I know that the further down the road I go down the path of knowledge, the longer it becomes.
1
|
I'm always learning. Everyday.
8
|
I don't know everything or anything....what I know is that I just don't know them but I'm trying to learn it.
4
|
I know I don't, but my family thinks I do. Whenever they don't know something, they ask me. When someone else doesn't know something, they tell them to ask me. I usually know the answer, but when I don't, they are shocked and disa...
8
|
Idk I just really hate when people don't question things.Someone assuming that they "know" is just one of my biggest pet peeves.Hate it when people don't humble themselves atleast a little bit, it drives me crazy insane. Perspecti...
1
|
I have no problem admitting I don't know about something if I really don't. How else can I learn? I don't get people who have to pretend they know everything about everything. I think it's an insecurity issue they should face.
29
|

Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Am Smart Enough to Know I Don't Know It All | Similar Worlds